Acquia today announced the winners of the 2022 Engage Awards, honoring organizations that bring together marketers and technologists to imagine, build, and deliver the most ambitious digital experiences. A panel of independent judges selected the winners from entries spanning industries, regions, and organizations of all sizes.
Many of the winning stories will be showcased at Acquia Engage, which kicks off in Miami on October 25 and 26 and continues through early 2023. The Digital Freedom Tour will also make stops in Chicago, San Francisco, New York, and London. In addition to in-depth customer sessions that detail strategy and implementation, Engage features workshop sessions tailored to developers, IT and digital asset management leaders, and marketers.
“Each year, the Engage Awards recognize customers and partners in three categories—Doers, Builders, and Dreamers—reflecting the marketing vision and technical execution that combine to fuel world-class customer experiences,” said Mike Sullivan, President and CEO of Acquia. “We’re honored to have received a record number of submissions this year, and are inspired by the marketing creativity, technical excellence, and business results that each winner showcases.”
Congratulations to all of this year’s Acquia Engage Award winners and partners:
- Best Return on Investment: Northern Trains Limited (Paragon DCX)
- Most Powerful Customer Outcome: Nestle Kit Kat (Wunderman Thompson)
- Reimagining Customer Experience: Shake Shack (Bounteous)
- Scale: Hologic (FFW)
- Leader of the Pack – Commerce: IOLLA (Access)
- Leader of the Pack – Financial Services: Finastra (Elevated Third)
- Leader of the Pack – Health: AdventHealth (Phase2)
- Leader of the Pack – Higher Education: Princeton International (Evolving Web)
- Leader of the Pack – Life Sciences: Novavax (Publicis Sapient)
- Leader of the Pack – Manufacturing: nVent (Phase2)
- Leader of the Pack – Media and Entertainment: Paramount
- Leader of the Pack – NGO or Non-Profit: United Nations Development Program (Srijan)
- Leader of the Pack – Public Sector: State of Rhode Island (NIC RI | Oomph)
- Leader of the Pack – Retail: Apex Tool Group GEARWRENCH (VMLY&R)
- Leader of the Pack – Technology: Pegasystems
- Leader of the Pack – Travel and Transportation: CN Tower (Northern Commerce)
- Most Impactful Headless Application: LiveWire (EPAM)
- Quickest to Launch: Molson Coors (Ameex)
- Building a Better Tomorrow: UNICEF (CI&T)
- Impactful Low-Code/No-Code Experience: CoStar | Apartments.com (Elevated Third)
- Regional Excellence – Asia Pacific: Government of New South Wales, Australia – Office of Energy and Climate Change (Sitback Solutions)
- Regional Excellence – Europe, Middle East, and Africa: London Clinic (TPXimpact)
- Regional Excellence – Latin America: AB InBev (Just Digital)
- Regional Excellence – North America: UCLA Health (Slalom)
- Strongest Brand Activation: Autodesk
Engage Awards Showcase Innovation
This year’s distinguished judges were Baddy Sonja Breidert, Latané Conant, and Jennifer Griffin Smith.
“Every single Engage Award submission was ambitious and the combined experiences have touched billions of lives around the world—proving that an open web experience is the best kind of experience,” commented Baddy Sonja Breidert, Chair of the Drupal Association Board of Directors.
“Each of the Engage Award finalists demonstrated expertise in customer insights and storytelling. They understood their customer and the problem they needed to solve and left me feeling a genuine connection to the brand and its mission,” said Latané Conant, Chief Marketing Officer at 6sense. “As a CMO and a consumer who lives, eats, and breathes connections and experiences every day … that’s gold.”
“What a privilege to be a part of the judging committee,” said Jennifer Griffin Smith, Chief Marketing Officer at Brightcove. “The submissions, across all industries, showcased innovative ways to cut through the noisy digital landscape to reach and engage new audiences. Congratulations to all nominees and winners.”
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!