TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT), the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and marketing services, honored noteworthy technology marketing and sales leaders across Asia Pacific (APAC) with its 2023 Archer Awards. Each of the winners is fueling highly successful marketing and sales initiatives leveraging real Prospect-Level IntentTM data .
“Intent data is essential for the modern marketer and sales professional to focus their efforts on the right accounts and to influence all members of the buying team,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “This select group of organizations are taking the smart approach. The winners are using intent data to power a wide array of digital advertising, demand gen, content marketing and sales engagement programs that are delivering a significant impact to their businesses.”
The Archer Awards, now in its fourth year, recognizes achievements across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
“It’s incredibly rewarding to showcase great work across our region,” said Jon Panker, Managing Director APAC, TechTarget. “The Archer Awards celebrate outstanding examples of the innovations in this part of the world that often go unheralded.”
2023 Archer Award APAC Winners
- Digital Marketer of the Year – CrowdStrike APJ
- Digital Team of the Year – Cloudflare APJC
- Priority EngineTM Marketing Team of the Year – DocuSign APJ
- Priority Engine Sales Team of the Year – Okta APAC
- Best Demand Generation Program – Palo Alto Networks JAPAC
- Best Multimedia Program – Hewlett Packard Enterprise APJ
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News