Bizzabo, the Event Experience Operating System (OS), announced today a 20% increase in the number of events hosted on its platform, compared to last year. This growth follows the resurgence of in-person events, along with Bizzabo’s continued investment in its product and culture. Between January and September 2022 alone, the number of in-person events held on Bizzabo’s Event Experience OS increased by 724%. The majority of events held in the second half of 2022 will occur in person.
“In-person events have returned this year, and their purpose has been elevated as marketers bring a renewed focus on delivering meaningful experiences for those gathering physically and virtually,” said Alon Alroy, CMO and co-founder of Bizzabo. “Events are an essential part of any marketing strategy to generate sales pipeline, build brands, and communities. That’s why we’re doubling down on our Event Experience OS to truly elevate the experience for attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and organizers.”
As in-person events return, hybrid events continue to be a table stakes option for Event Experience Leaders. Hybrid events have made up 7-11% of events held monthly on the Bizzabo platform since March 2022. According to a recent survey conducted by Bizzabo, 68% of event organizers plan to have a virtual component at their next in-person event.
And while the number of in-person and hybrid events has grown, virtual events remain a crucial component of marketing strategies. Between January and September 2022, the number of virtual events held on the Bizzabo platform has been consistent, decreasing just 0.43%.
Amid this growth, Bizzabo is closing new client deals 44% faster, with an expanded customer base that includes Wella, Stack Overflow, Federal Reserve Bank and 6Sense, among others.
In recent months, Bizzabo has invested in its Event Experience OS, the industry and its workforce by:
- Launching its new on-site software offering with an enhanced check-in solution and expanding its award winning event app.
- Powering Hubspot’s INBOUND 2022 with its innovative smart wearable technology.
- Enhancing the Bizzabo Networking product feature, providing a community space with one-on-one messaging, spontaneous meetings and smart scheduling capabilities.
- Launching The Venue as a digital destination enabling event participants to consume content, network and connect at events of all formats.
- Launching the company’s inaugural Event Experience Awards, recognizing the Top 55 Event Experience Leaders of 2022.
- Releasing the “Event Success: Maximizing the Business Impact of In-person, Virtual, and Hybrid Experiences” book, published by Wiley.
- Moving into new offices in Tel Aviv and New York, custom-designed to support collaborative, in-person experiences.
- Promoting Simone Astuni to Senior Vice President of Customer Experience, Meital Gurman to Vice President of Product, and Noa Weyl to Vice President of Legal, and hiring Kerry Lambert as Vice President of Customer Success and Melissa Hardt as Vice President of Revenue Marketing.
Additionally, the company earned several high-profile accolades, including:
- Ranking in the top 25% on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 2022, placing at No. 1,093.
- Being named to Inc. Magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list.
- Earning Business Intelligence Group’s 2022 BIG Innovation award and the 2022 SaaS Awards’ Best SaaS Product for Ticketing or Event Management award, ranking as a finalist in the Event Technology Awards for the Best New Technology Product and Best Event Management Platform categories and winning three Global Eventex Awards.
Bizzabo continues to power high-energy in-person, virtual and hybrid events for the world’s leading brands. For more information about Bizzabo and the Event Experience OS, visit www.bizzabo.com.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!