Blueshift, the leading Customer Data Activation Platform, today announced the speaker lineup at the company’s inaugural Blueshift Engage Virtual Conference. The conference will feature a series of discussions with top marketing and business leaders, from May 4 to May 8, 2020.
Throughout the conference, attendees will hear from industry thought leaders who will discuss the future of marketing and customer engagement. Speakers will share their expertise and thoughts on topics spanning multichannel customer engagement, marketing strategies during a downturn, and cultivating a learning mindset.
Featured speakers at the inaugural Blueshift Engage include:
- Gabe Dalporto, CEO, Udacity
- Anthemos Georgiades, Co-Founder & CEO, Zumper
- Rich Harris, CEO, Sparkpost
- Houman Akhavan, CMO, US Auto Parts
- Heather Dettmann, Head of Retention Marketing at Artifact Uprising
- Kate Turney, Global Head of CRM at ClearScore
- Tyler Norris, Email & Loyalty Manager, Tuft & Needle
- Fredrik Salzedo, CRM Manager at Discovery Inc.
- Mark Neary, eCRM Manager at Groupon
“Blueshift Engage is a unique opportunity for marketers to hear from the best minds in the industry, on topics that are both timely and timeless,” said Vijay Chittoor, CEO & Co-Founder of Blueshift. “We are excited to bring together this lineup of inspiring speakers to our customers and the broader community of forward thinking marketers.”