Cart.com, which enables retail brands to quickly scale their businesses and easily sell across every channel, today announced the launch of Cart Channels™, a powerful suite of software, services and operational support that enables brands to scale sales reach and velocity across 2000 channels.
A first-of-its-kind solution, Cart Channels™ unifies the increasingly complex functions of Feed Marketing and Marketplace Management. The solution enables brands to optimize product listings and traffic across 2,000+ online advertising, social media and shopping channels; and to optimize product listings and pricing across the world’s largest marketplaces. Cart Channels™ helps marketers expand, oversee, and optimize their product listings through one centralized interface, supported by best-in-class tools that automate placement, promotion, pricing and fulfillment.
Cart Channels™ capabilities include:
- Powerful marketplace listing and management capabilities for the world’s leading marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Etsy, Mercado Libre, Rakuten, Bol and others
- Sophisticated product feed marketing capabilities that empower brands to automatically transform their product catalog into search-optimized listings across more than 2000 online advertising, social media and shopping channels globally
- Automated pricing engine that adjusts listings hundreds of times per day in Amazon to maximize profits, beat competitors and win the Buy Box. On average Cart.com customers are winning the Buy Box up to 72% of the time on Amazon and 82% on Walmart
- Automated Google Product Ad creation leveraging sophisticated decision logic based on product name, description, pricing and inventory, resulting in unique keywords and text ads for each product to maximize CTR while minimizing CPC
- Order management and routing that enables brands to choose how and where to fulfill specific orders by sku or sales channel
- Inventory synchronization and visibility across all channels ensuring brands always have a clear picture of inventory, whether it is in FBA, WFS, Cart.com Fulfillment Network or a brand’s own warehouse
- Expert managed services dedicated to each brand’s account to drive sales through best-in-class strategies, in-depth analytics and efficient managed services. Cart.com builds brand-first advertising channels and marketplace strategies to drive growth at scale, positioning brand products in the most profitable way possible across the world’s most popular online shopping destinations. Cart.com handles it all- from content optimization, in-depth advertising management and inventory forecasting to account health and KPI monitoring
- DIY-friendly tooling and resources that puts the complete power of Cart Channels in the hands of the brand or an agency to drive greater sales and profits
“Cart Channels™ is the unlock for ambitious brands and retailers looking to expand their reach and improve their channel profitability but have been unable to do so because of the complexity, scale and speed that global markets present,” said Mike Svatek, Chief Innovation Officer. “Brands must have powerful tooling, experts and operators in their court to not only enable commerce, but to automate it. Cart Channels™ is the solution.”
As brands seek to grow sales and reach new buyers, they increasingly invest in online marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart as well as advertising channels including Google and Facebook to list their products. With the complexity of advertising, merchandising, managing, optimizing and fulfilling, brands often struggle to meet advertising and sales targets to maximize performance in these channels. With hundreds of millions of shoppers flocking daily to marketplaces, the scale of shopping behavior in online channels requires brands to continuously update their product pricing and merchandising tactics throughout the day as hundreds of brands compete in real time against one another to win the shopper – a feat that is labor intensive and one that leaves profits on the table. Cart Channels™ eliminates these challenges while also propelling brands into more sales channels with more products, enabling them to sell everywhere.
Brands benefiting from Cart Channels™ can also put into action powerful and predictive insights on their entire ecommerce operation via Unified Analytics by Cart.com, providing a single headquarters for brands to discover demand, predict inventory overages and outages and improve ROAS across dozens of paid marketing channels.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!