Boostly, the premier text marketing and feedback solution for restaurants, has announced its partnership with ChowNow, a platform for independent restaurants that provides a suite of operating and marketing tools, including branded mobile apps, commission-free online ordering, automated email marketing, and more. The Boostly and ChowNow integration enables ChowNow’s restaurant partners to drive more incremental revenue, increase customer retention, and generate more feedback and reviews through Boostly’s innovative SMS marketing platform.
According to recent research, restaurant customers who opt-in to text marketing spend $12-$15 more per transaction than customers who have not opted-in to a texting program.
“We love that ChowNow has focused on the success of independent restaurant owners. Both Boostly and ChowNow have always advocated for restaurants’ ability to control their customer data and relationships, so we’re thrilled to give ChowNow’s partners the opportunity to leverage their data for SMS marketing in ways that they haven’t had access to previously,” said Shane Murphy, Co-Founder and CEO of Boostly.
Boostly provides unique competitive advantages compared to other text marketing companies such as:
- Working seamlessly with the restaurant’s point of sale, online ordering, and phone system providers
- Providing an entirely automated experience
- Behavioral based texting, which sends unique content based on the customer’s interactions with the brand
- Interactive and gamified texting that performs 10x better than traditional SMS messages
- Collecting feedback on the customer experience to resolve issues in real time
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News