Cloud4Wi today announced it has launched its Cloud4Wi App on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering clients to create tailored customer experiences that drive results by leveraging location-based customer data martech news.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the Cloud4Wi App is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000G0lBTUAZ
Brick-and-mortar businesses today need to align digital and physical experiences, building 1-1 relationships and driving results. Designed with modern businesses in mind, Cloud4Wi delivers location-based customer data with marketing opt-ins directly from WiFi – without the need to install a mobile app – integrated with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This way, marketers can easily expand their outreach and create two-way, real-time engagement in a whole new way, delivering data-driven experiences that delight customers martech.
Comments on the News
- “We are thrilled to be part of Salesforce AppExchange,” said Andrea Calcagno, CEO and Co-Founder at Cloud4Wi. “With Cloud4Wi, clients can boost their business performance by gaining untapped customer data and powering 1-1 relationships with relevant and timely communications through location-based behaviors.”
- “Cloud4Wi is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by delivering actionable location-based customer data,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”
ABOUT SALESFORCE APPEXCHANGE
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 7.5 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT cloud, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Cloud4Wi: https://www.facebook.com/cloud4wi
- Follow Cloud4Wi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cloud4wi?lang=en