Coveo (TSX:CVO), a leader in AI-powered relevance platforms that transform search, recommendations, personalization, and merchandising within digital experiences, announced the speakers for the next Coveo Relevance 360° virtual event. Madhav Thattai, SVP & COO, Customer Success Strategy & Operations at Salesforce and Jeff Angus, VP IT, Ecommerce at Caleres will join Coveo C-suite executives on March 23, 2023 at 11:00AM ET for a virtual 60-minute master class on how to profitize experiences with AI.
In less than an hour, attendees will find out how AI can:
- Transform ecommerce experiences to make them relevant, personalized, and much more profitable.
- Transform customer service to boost CSAT while significantly reducing cost-to-serve.
- Transform the entire customer AND employee experience to offer a best-in-class “Total Experience”. Relevant, unified, optimized.
- Get a real-world, behind-the-scenes look at how two leading enterprises, Salesforce and Caleres, are using Coveo AI to project a strong, confident 2023.
“We believe winning enterprises focus on two crucial things, especially during times of economic uncertainty,” said Louis Tetu, Chairman and CEO at Coveo. “They stay laser focused on better serving their customers without adding costs, and they seek ways to maximize revenue and profitability with a better commerce experience. We believe we are in the “optimized experience economy”, and that digital is just table stakes. Offering 1:1 personalized and relevant digital experiences that are optimized to boost profitability is the new imperative for enterprises. Companies can either invest in AI and use data to help optimize that challenge at scale, or will likely have to compete against it.”
Find out what is working well from these experts:
- Louis Tetu, Chairman and CEO at Coveo.
- Laurent Simoneau, Founder, President, and CTO at Coveo.
- Madhav Thattai, SVP & COO, Customer Success at Salesforce, the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform for marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams.
- Jeff Angus, VP IT, Ecommerce at Caleres, an American footwear company that owns and operates a variety of footwear brands including Famous Footwear, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, Dr. Scholl’s Shoes, and more.
Interested in a deeper dive? Coveo is also hosting “New in Coveo” sessions following Relevance 360°. Choose from four different tracks, covering ecommerce, service, workplace, and website, all tailored to help specific enterprise needs.
Are you ready to learn how to deliver great experiences profitably with the power of AI? Secure your spots at Relevance 360° and “New in Coveo” sessions now. For more information on event speakers and to sign up, visit: https://get.coveo.com/relevance360/
Discover the latest marketing tech tools and techniques with Martech News. Follow us on MTC Podcast for new episodes and updates.