Coveo (TSX:CVO), a leader in AI platforms that enable individualized, connected, and trusted digital experiences at scale with AI search, GenAI answering, and AI recommendations today announced that Coveo Relevance Generative AnsweringTM is now live across Coveo’s own customer self-serve experiences: in-product help, documentation and community, showcasing a connected generative experience across multiple touchpoints and secure sources of content. To develop this best-in-class GenAI offering, Coveo is currently working with 20 design partners, such as Informatica, Synopsys, VMware, Xero, and Zoom, as well as 25 additional customers in its advisory group.
“For more than a decade, Coveo has been focused on deploying AI with hundreds of leading global enterprises,” said Patrick Martin, General Manager, Service at Coveo. “The go-live of Coveo Relevance Generative Answering is the latest step in this journey. This capability addresses the changing expectations in employee and customer experiences by offering them solutions to help them better self-serve, obtain immediate and accurate advice, and gain stronger proficiency. We want companies to not only be able to leverage GenAI technology but also to thread it into their entire digital journeys so they can deliver the customer and employee experience outcomes they want to achieve, from increasing CSAT to lowering cost to serve.”
Coveo Relevance Generative AnsweringTM is a powerful and natural extension of Coveo’s market-leading AI platform, combining Large Language Model (“LLM“) technology with its secure indexing and AI relevance capabilities. It is built for customer and employee experiences, at scale. Coveo’s generative answering is accurate, trusted, and ready for enterprises.
Removing silos, and managing complexity and compliance from enterprise generative answering
After more than a decade of experience helping enterprises with unifying content securely, expanding connectivity across tech stacks, and leveraging use-case specific AI, Coveo is in a unique position to deliver secure and relevant generated answers to large enterprises. Coveo’s foundation of secure connectivity, indexing, search and AI has made it possible to personalize anonymous and authenticated sessions along entire digital journeys, while managing content access via permissions. Coveo embeds generative answering across the customer experience, allowing enterprises to generate answers across multiple touchpoints, from any source of structured or unstructured content, all with one AI platform.
As “Customer Zero”, Coveo has enabled Relevance Generative Answering across its in-product help, documentation, and community. Search and generative answering cannot operate as separate silos; Coveo Relevance Generative Answering bridges the gap to deliver a unified and consistent user experience through:
- System Integrations: integrate to your existing tech stack – Salesforce, ServiceNow, SAP, Adobe, Zendesk and more;
- Connected journey, regardless of channel – Web, in-product, chatbot, voice support can be seamlessly integrated to provide a consistent and unified user experience, avoiding siloed interactions;
- Unified index: ability to get real-time content (both structured and unstructured) wherever it resides – Confluence, Sharepoint, Google Drive, YouTube, CRM, knowledge bases, databases and more, enabling exponential growth in generative AI capabilities;
- Security and privacy: built-in management of permissions and security of content used for answer generation;
- Personalization: personalized content recommendations for authenticated and anonymous sessions, powered by AI, based on user context, behavior and intent detection mechanisms;
- Veracity: an accurate, tailored answer is generated. Factual, up-to-date – complete with citations for traceability.
Join us at Coveo Relevance 3600 to discover what is new from Coveo and learn how to deploy secure, trusted GenAI at enterprise scale within all customer and employee experiences, today.
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News