EngageSmart, the leading provider of vertical-specific SaaS solutions that simplify consumer engagement and ecommerce, has been steadily adding high-caliber talent from the region’s fastest-growing technology companies over the last year. New hires across the organization are all proven leaders in rapid-growth technology companies.
Executive hires in the last six months include:
- Chief Marketing Officer Alison Durant, formerly of LogMeIn and Oracle
- Chief Financial Officer Cassandra Hudson, formerly of Carbonite, Inc.
- General Counsel Charles Kallenbach, formerly of Phreesia, Inc. and Heartland Payments
These new executive employees join an already robust leadership team that includes:
- CEO and founder Bob Bennett, who has a long track record building high-growth companies and successful teams
- President of Enterprise Solutions Tom Griffin, formerly of Demandware and Salesforce
- Chief People Officer Kristen Kenny, formerly of CarGurus, HubSpot, and Endeca
- Chief Technology Officer Frank Laura, formerly of Quicken Loans and Progressive Learning
- Chief Strategy Officer Jonathan Seltzer, formerly of CLEAResult
- President of SMB Solutions Howard Spector, also co-founder of SimplePractice
- Chief of Staff Barry Anderson, formerly of Harris Computer
Open headcount across the organization reflects exponential growth across all EngageSmart’s solutions including Invoice Cloud, SimplePractice, HealthPay24, DonorDrive, and IVR Technology Group.
“With outsized growth comes enormous opportunity to expand on our mission, advance our technology, and foster an amazing culture,” says EngageSmart CEO Bob Bennett. “We are thrilled to have a leadership team in place with the experience, drive, and people-first approach to continue building on our success.”