Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering digital transformation at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced it has been recognized by leading research firm Gartner in its Gartner Critical Capabilities for Sales Force Automation (1) report. Among the three use cases examined in the report, Pega received the highest score of any vendor in the B2C Sales Use Case category for Pega Sales Automation™.
Gartner evaluated 15 sales force automation (SFA) vendors based on 10 key product capabilities and how they apply to three specific use cases. This report is a companion to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation (2), which named Pega a Visionary in the market for the third consecutive time.
In the report, Gartner explains: “Most SFA systems are foundational technologies, necessary for providing the basic skeleton of sales process automation steps. This means that buyers must consider how to customize vendors’ native SFA capabilities or purchasing additional sales automation systems to meet their selling requirements.”
Pega Sales Automation™ is an industry-leading sales engagement and enablement tool that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help predict and drive the right insights, content, and actions for every sales situation. Part of Pega Infinity™, Pega’s next-generation digital transformation suite, its intelligent automation capabilities enable organizations to optimize sales performance, anticipate customer needs, and simplify core sales processes to drive real results. It is a critical tool for businesses to create a center-out architecture built around the customer to achieve specific outcomes across channels and systems for truly unified customer engagement.
This recognition is among Pega’s recent analyst recognitions for customer engagement. Most recently, Pega was named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs (3) report. Pega was also named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management (RTIM) report, Q1 2019 (4) and a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Healthcare CRM Providers, Q1 2020 (5).
Quotes & Commentary
“This new era of sales automation technology can be absolutely game-changing. Powered by data and AI, sellers can be guided through moments and strategies that will matter most in advancing and closing business across today’s highly distributed teams,” said Jeff Nicholson, global head of CRM, Pegasystems. “At Pega, we are empowering organizations with technologies like AI and intelligent automation so salespeople can foster much deeper customer relationships and drive results. We believe this recognition from Gartner reinforces how Pega Sales Automation is helping to deliver optimal customer experiences and drive more efficient processes across our clients’ organizations.”
- Analyst report: Gartner Critical Capabilities for Sales Force Automation
- Product background: Pega Sales Automation
- Product background: Pega Infinity™
- Gartner, Inc., “Critical Capabilities for Sales Force Automation” by Theodore (Tad) Travis, Adnan Zijadic, Ilona Hansen, Melissa Hilbert, June 29, 2020
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation,” by Theodore (Tad) Travis, Adnan Zijadic, Ilona Hansen, Melissa Hilbert, June 28, 2020
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs,” by Noah Elkin, Benjamin Bloom, Mike McGuire, Colin Reid, Joseph Enever, May 12, 2020
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q1 2019,” by Rusty Warner, with Mary Pilecki, Christian Splaine, and Christine Turley, February 27, 2019
- Forrester Research, “The Forrester Wave™: Healthcare CRM Providers, Q1 2020,” by Arielle Trzcinski and Kate Leggett, with Daniel Hong, Annalise Clayton, Paul-Julien Giraud, Sara Sjoblom, and Peter Harrison, March 16, 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
For more such Updates follow us on Martech News