The Electric Bike market will register an incremental spend of about USD 8.4 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 10.48% during the five-year forecast period.
Leading global suppliers can assist buyers in realizing high-cost savings through their efforts in areas such as cost of quality impact, supplier synergies, reducing total ownership cost, manage ad hoc spend, negotiate on pricing and contractual terms, managing labor price volatility, level of automation, quality management, and horizontal integration. Collaborations with global suppliers will also help buyers in cost-saving and ensuring high-quality procurement in the dynamic market.
Download free sample report
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation on pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI’s to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Get a free sample report for more information
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Profile and service capabilities of the service provider, industry specialization of the service providers, reputation of service providers, and assessment of value-added services are some of the most critical parameters that buyers use to shortlist the suppliers in electric bike.
The report also aids buyers with relevant Electric Bike pricing levels, pros, and cons of prevalent pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus pricing and category management strategies and best practices to fulfil their category objectives.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/electric-bike-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects a change of 10%-15%.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Electric Bike TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of this procurement market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Electric Bike market procurement report covers the following areas:
- Electric Bike Supplier Selection Criteria, Supplier Evaluation Metrics, and SLA that Buyers Should Consider
- Electric Bike Market’s Most Adopted Procurement Strategies by Buyers Across Industries
- Electric Bike Market’s Major Pricing Models Adopted by Buyers in Electric Bike Market
Some of the top Electric Bike suppliers listed in this report:
This Electric Bike procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Yamaha Corp.
- BMW Group
- PIERER Mobility AG
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Subscribe Now for Free
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
Get instant access to download 5 reports every month and view 1200 full reports. With every purchase, we also offer complimentary research add-ons and Covid-19 impact assessments – Purchase Now!
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News