The global enterprise data storage market size is expected to grow by USD 1.14 billion from 2020 to 2025. Technavio’s latest market research report estimates that the enterprise data storage market will be progressing at a CAGR of 4.67%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Although the increased adoption of cloud applications and the growing demand for IoT and big data operations will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report covers the following areas:
- Enterprise Data Storage Market size
- Enterprise Data Storage Market trends
- Enterprise Data Storage Market industry analysis
Enterprise Data Storage Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- North America
- South America
By type, the market generated maximum revenue in the SAN segment in 2020. Storage area network (SAN) devices offer better flexibility, availability, and performance compared to DAS or NAS storage systems, which is driving the growth of the segment. In terms of geography, APAC will offer significant growth opportunities for enterprise data storage solution providers during the forecast period. The region currently holds 34% of the global market share and is expected to remain the largest market for enterprise data storage by 2025. China and Japan are the key markets for enterprise data storage in APAC.
Get highlights on top revenue-generating segments, regions, and key countries in the market by Downloading a Free Sample Report
Enterprise Data Storage Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the enterprise data storage market include Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Hitachi Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Melco Holdings Inc., NetApp Inc., Quantum Corp., and Western Digital Corp. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the enterprise data storage market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
The high adoption of saas applications by enterprises is likely to emerge as the major trend in the market. However, high operating expenses for vendors may threaten the growth of the market.
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular “Lite Plan” billed annually at USD 3000. View 3 reports monthly and Download 3 Reports Annually!
Enterprise Data Storage Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist enterprise data storage market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the enterprise data storage market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the enterprise data storage market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of enterprise data storage market vendors