As a local digital marketing agency headquartered in Chantilly, VA Conversion Pipeline is experiencing the same negative impacts from COVID-19 as many other area small businesses. To help offset these impacts Conversion Pipeline is helping companies evaluate their current marketing efforts, and for new clients they are waiving the first month of online advertising fees martech news. They are offering:
- A free digital marketing audit. A phone call or screen share will be set up to evaluate current marketing initiatives and make recommendations to help optimize existing campaigns. Conversion Pipeline will also advise on new opportunities for marketing your business.
- Free online advertising set up & first month free. Should a business decide to hire Conversion Pipeline to manage their online advertising campaigns, they will waive their normal set up charges and also waive their management fee for the first month. This usually results in a minimum savings of $3,000.
Conversion Pipeline specializes in managing online advertising campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Their team is composed of Google Ads and Google Analytics certified experts. Conversion Pipeline’s set up includes:
- Conversion goal analysis
- Keyword selection
- Bid management
- Ad writing
- Negative keyword usage
- Set campaign settings
- Day and/or hour parting
- Google Analytics integration
- Identify landing page improvements
- Review your site for proper calls-to-action and user path
“With so many small businesses struggling, now more than ever we need to help each other out. We’re helping companies identify new marketing opportunities, save money, and promote their products or services online, when they need this help most,” said Harry Brooks, Chief Marketing Officer of Conversion Pipeline.
Get Started with a Free Audit, Set Up and First Month Free now. Complete their online form now at: https://marketing.conversionpipeline.com/free-month-of-pay-per-click-management