The global geospatial analytics market size is expected to reach USD 134.23 Billion and register a revenue CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Some key factors driving market revenue growth include rising deployment of Geographic Information System (GIS) for tracking COVID-19-positive patients and rapidly increasing traction and deployment of technologies such as GIS, big data and analytics by epidemiologists to study the pattern of epidemics such as Polio and Ebola. New technological advancements in cost-effective geospatial analytics systems is another factor driving revenue growth of market.
For instance, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) based GIS is being used by governments in countries across the globe to get real-time data and monitor COVID-19 infection and spread. Rapid increase in adoption of cloud technologies by SMEs in order to achieve more efficient performance is another factor contributing to market revenue growth.
Key Highlights From the Report
- In December 2019, Pitney Bowes’ software and data business was acquired by Precisely with an aim to help companies make better decisions by using geospatial analytics.
- In December 2019, Oracle announced that it will use ML, graph, and spatial feature of Oracle for the deployment of on-premise and cloud database services with an aim to enhance the benefits of Oracle’s multimodal converged architecture.
- In July 2019, SAP announced that ESRI will support the SAP cloud platform and DAP HANA services. This allows organizations to run SAP HANA for ArcGIS systems.
- Asia Pacific is expected register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increasing number of development projects in countries such as India, Pakistan, China, and Japan. Rapid urbanization, steady smartphone penetration in developing countries in the region, and rising adoption of AI-based GIS systems by organizations are other key factors driving market growth.
- The on-premise segment accounted for largest market share in 2020 owing to high preference as a result of various advantages such as better security and data privacy features.
- Major companies operating in Intelligent power module are ESRI, Precisely, Oracle Corporation, Alteryx, Fugro N.V., Hexagon AB, RMSI, SAP, Trimble Navigation Ltd., and Maxar Technologies.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/724
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Geospatial analytics market based on component, solution, application, deployment type, and region.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
- Data Integration and ETL
- Reporting and Visualization
- Thematic Mapping and Spatial Analysis
- Others (DBMS and Data Storage Software)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Medicine and Public Safety
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Others (Supply Chain Planning and Optimization, Sales and Marketing Optimization, Predictive Asset Management, and Inventory Management)
- Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/geospatial-analytics-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Read Latest Blog Articles by Emergen Research:
Top 10 Most Promising In-Memory Computing Companies in the World
Top 10 Companies Offering Smart Manufacturing Platform in the World
Top 10 Globally Leading Companies Offering Robust Internet of Things Security Solutions for a Rapidly Growing Connected World
Top 10 Renowned Companies in the World in the Medical Device Connectivity Market
Top 10 Leading Companies in the World Offering Laboratory Automation Systems To Streamline Clinical Workflow
Top 10 Deep Neural Network Companies in the World
Top 9 Companies Offering Blockchain Technology in BFSI in the World
DNS Market Share 2021-Fortune 500 Companies