The “Mobile Computer Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), by Business Size (SMBs, Large Businesses), by Industry, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mobile computer market size is expected to reach USD 6.49 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2028, according to this report.
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
- Cipherlab Co., Ltd.
- Handheld Group
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Keyence Corporation
- Opticon Sensors Europe B.V.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
The need for managing the inventory of growing businesses with high production capacity and the readiness of tracking shipments are augmenting the demand for mobile computers. Furthermore, long lifespan due to its ruggedness, high return on investment, and lower have considerably increased their adoption across industries. However, the global market was affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which negatively impacted the businesses’ production capacity, and disrupted the supply chain, thereby, causing a slight dip in the overall market growth during the pandemic.
However, the high degree of portability and accessibility offered by mobile computers is driving their adoption across the healthcare industry. The increasing manufacturing of medicines and vaccines for COVID-19 to meet the demand for these products across regions further elevated the need for mobile computers to track production and inventory. Moreover, the rising adoption of technology among industries to manage inventory and provide shop floor assistance records is expected to drive the demand for mobile computers across the retail industry. Similarly, other industries such as transportation and manufacturing have been using mobile computers to streamline their business operations.
Mobility and flexibility to record information from IoT-enabled devices across application areas such as warehouses, utilities, and manufacturing sites are of paramount importance. Operators working in such application areas require mobile devices instead of complex or large computers to maneuver easily. Mobile computers act as an advantage, offering flexibility, ergonomics, and robustness to the operators, in applications where mobility is a vital factor. The rising number of manufacturing plants and warehouses due to increased consumption of FMCG products is also expected to augment the market growth.
Mobile Computer Market Report Highlights
- The market is estimated to reach a market size of USD 6.45 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. Benefits such as ease of use and improved return on investment offered by these systems have favorably impacted the market growth
- The software segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028. The advancements in cloud computing have resulted in the increasing usage of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform-based software solutions for mobile computers
- The large businesses segment is expected to emerge as a dominating segment in the market from 2021 to 2028. The demand for mobile computers across large businesses can be attributed to the need for mobile workers to access native apps, data, and other enterprise systems to collaborate in real-time for managing the large volume of inventory
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR of more than 5.0% from 2021 to 2028. The growing manufacturing, logistics, construction, and other industries in Asia Pacific countries such as India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand are expected to drive the regional market growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Mobile Computer Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.3.2. Market Challenge/Restraint Analysis
3.4. Business Environment Analysis Tools
3.4.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4.2. Pest Analysis
3.5. COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 4. Mobile Computer Market: Component Estimates & Trends Analysis
Chapter 5. Mobile Computer Market: Business Size Estimates & Trends Analysis
Chapter 6. Mobile Computer Market: Industry Estimates & Trends Analysis
Chapter 7. Mobile Computer Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Company Profiles
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News