By adding SaaSquatch’s leading customer referral technology to impact.com, clients will be able to transform customers into lifelong advocates through authentic, profitable, and scalable partnerships between consumers and brands
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, today announced it has acquired SaaSquatch, a best-in-class provider of customer referral software. Combining SaaSquatch’s technology with impact.com’s platform empowers brands to build authentic and valuable partnerships with their customers while providing them the ability to manage all their partnerships from one platform. The acquisition marks the company’s fifth in three years, including Activate in 2020, Affluent and Trackonomics in 2021, and Pressboard in 2022.
SaaSquatch’s customer referral technology helps brands build authentic trust with new audiences through their customer base — turning loyal customers into trusted advocates. This comes at a time when today’s consumer is more conscious of where they spend and how much, and they are doing more research ahead of time to make well-informed decisions. In the past, an ad may have caught a consumer’s eye, but now over 90% of people are sourcing online reviews before making a purchase. And a reported 88% of people find recommendations from family and friends more valuable than other channels.
Adding SaaSquatch to impact.com’s current offering is a natural extension of the company’s leading partnership management platform, allowing brands to leverage the power of their customers’ influence through a single platform for managing all partnership types.
“The modern consumer is investing more time researching before they buy, which means they’re naturally more inclined to share their excitement about a great product or service they’re confident in with their friends,” said David A. Yovanno, CEO at impact.com. “The future of partnerships relies on authenticity as the new currency with consumers as they continue to seek out reviews and recommendations from those they trust. The addition of SaaSquatch’s leading customer referral software further positions impact.com as an industry leader helping businesses manage all types of partnerships in one, unified platform.”
SaaSquatch empowers brands to activate customer advocates and unlock the power of the customer referral channel by automating workflows and increasing marketing efficiency — leading to growth acceleration. With the flexibility to handle the most advanced customer referral programs, SaaSquatch provides clients the ability to reward advocates for any behavior they choose – from completing a form to online engagement, making a purchase, and everything in between.
Adding SaaSquatch to the impact.com platform benefits brands, marketers, and their customers in multiple ways:
- Build winning referral experiences: Brands can create on-brand referral experiences with a drag-and-drop builder or use HTML/CSS to further customize their programs. They can further entice customers with reward bonuses, reward exchanges, and more.
- Allow customers to easily find and interact with the program: With customizable widgets, brands can embed their program at key moments for their customers by adding it to a special page in their app, the ‘thank you’ page after someone buys something, or a main page on their website.
- Reward customers in desirable ways: Brands can reward both the referred and referring user with incentives that are personalized to each participant. These rewards include gift cards, points, credit, discounts, product features and upgrades, custom rewards and cash through third-party integrations.
- Engage at every step: Brands can run fully-automated programs that reach buyers at any stage of their journey through flexible APIs and native integrations. Brands can encourage any action – from free trial signups, purchases, account activations, and more.
- Save valuable time: Brands can set-up automated workflows to manage everything from recognizing the referrer to giving out the reward. With an easy-to-use interface, users can update program graphics, messages and even the incentives without developer support.
“SaaSquatch was founded in 2013 with a singular purpose – to help companies grow through the power of people. With impact.com, we have aligned with a global, purpose-driven company that shares our vision and mission for the future of people-led growth,” said Will Fraser, CEO at SaaSquatch. “Through the combined might of impact.com and SaaSquatch, our customers will be equipped with a whole new catalog of tools to help them scale and achieve record growth through the power of partnerships.”
Current impact.com customers can now access SaaSquatch through their Partnership Cloud. To learn more about impact.com and SaaSquatch, please visit impact.com/saasquatch.
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News