Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, has been recognized with an Overall Positive Rating by Gartner Inc., the world’s leading research and advisory company in a recent Vendor Rating report. The rating was based on a holistic evaluation covering Informatica’s Strategy, Product/ Service, Pricing Structure, Technology/ Methodology, Support/ Account Management and Corporate Viability Martech News.
As the sole pure-play enterprise cloud data management provider, Informatica believes this recognition places it in the company of strategic ecosystems and stack vendors, and underscores its leadership and continued commitment to innovation. Over the past year, Informatica has continued its successful transition to a subscription-based model and has announced a number of significant product updates that further validate the strength of its portfolio and demonstrate the company’s ability to drive aggressive digital transformation on behalf of its customers.
Informatica’s broad portfolio of products has also continuously been recognized by Gartner in the five major data management software markets in which it competes, and the company was also recognized with a Leader position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrants focused on Enterprise iPaaS, Data Integration Tools, Data Quality Tools, Metadata Management Solutions and Master Data Management Solutions. Informatica was positioned as a Leader in the following segments:
- Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service: Positioned highest in ability to execute and furthest to the right in completeness of vision.
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools: Named a Leader for fourteenth consecutive year.
- Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools: Positioned as a Leader based on completeness of vision and ability to execute for the twelfth time.
- Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions: Recognized for completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions: Named a Leader in MDM for third time in a row.
Informatica’s customer-centric approach to innovation enables enterprises to respond to disruption swiftly and strategically. The company was recently recognized as a Nov. 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Data Integration Tools, which is based on reviews and ratings by customers who have purchased, implemented or used Informatica products and services. Informatica believes this recognition highlights its comprehensive, modern, hybrid and unified set of data integration tools that help its customers maximize the power of data at scale for a variety of data management needs, such as data governance, application modernization, and next-gen analytics.
- “We believe the Overall Positive Vendor Rating from Gartner, coupled with being named a Leader across 5 Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports spanning aspects of data management, as well as customer recognition via the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction, further validates Informatica’s proven track-record of delivering the industry’s best data management solutions,” said Amit Walia, president, products and marketing, Informatica. “We’re focused on providing solutions that enable our customers to make data-driven decisions to out-perform competitors through the disruptive use of data. We feel that these recognitions solidify Informatica’s value proposition and showcase how our solutions are fueling our customers’ data-driven digital transformations.”
Tweet this: News: Informatica (@Informatica) recognized by @Gartner_inc with an Overall Positive Vendor Rating in Sept. 2019 https://infa.media/pr191217b
Gartner, Vendor Rating: Informatica, Mark Beyer, Guido De Simoni, et al., 10 September 2019.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide, Eric Thoo, Massimo Pezzini, Keith Guttridge, Bindi Bhullar, 23 April 2019.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, Ehtisham Zaidi, Eric Thoo, Nick Heudecker, 1 August 2019.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools, Melody Chien, and Ankush Jain, 27 March 2019.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions, Guido De Simoni, Mark Beyer, Ankush Jain, 16 October 2019.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions, Michael Moran, Bill O’Kane, Simon Walker, Sally Parker, Alan Dayley, 12 December 2018.
Disclaimers: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Note: Informatica is a trademark or registered trademark of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.