The “Wireless Test Equipment – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Wireless Test Equipment estimated at US$5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Wireless Mobile Devices Test Equipment, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.5% CAGR and reach US$3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Infrastructure Test Equipment segment is readjusted to a revised 6.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.7% CAGR
The Wireless Test Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 7.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.9% and 4.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.2% CAGR.
Drive Test Equipment Segment to Record 3.8% CAGR
In the global Drive Test Equipment segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$477.5 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$602.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$940.2 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 4.7% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 58 Featured):
- Anritsu Corp.
- AWT Global, LLC
- Cobham AvComm
- Cobham Wireless
- DEKRA Testing and Certification, S.A.U.
- Hermon Laboratories TI Ltd.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- LitePoint Corp.
- Rohde & Schwarz GMBH & Co. KG
- Spirent Communications Plc
- Teradyne Inc.
- Viavi Solutions Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Mobile Communications Industry – A Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- Wireless Test Equipment – What It Means for Industry Participants
- Wireless Test Equipment Market – Intrinsically Linked to Health of Mobile Communications Sector
- Manufacturers Pioneering Innovative Wireless Test Equipment, Standards and Procedures
- Select Test Equipment Take-offs to Address Current Challenges
- Market Benefits from the Post Recession Recovery in Industry Prospects
- Asia-Pacific Driven by Growing LTE Network
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Emerging Trends within Wireless Test Equipment Market
- Developments in Wireless IC Technology Drive Down ASPs
- Complexities of Mobile Phones
- Parallel Testing Solutions – Order of the Day
- Consumer Mobile Devices – An Excellent Commercial Opportunity
- Opportunity Indicators for Mobile Device Testing Equipment
- New Network Deployments, Maintenance & Upgrades Drive Demand for Wireless Test Equipment among Network Operators
- Soaring Data Traffic Warrants Network Enhancements – Drives Demand for Testing Equipment
- Increased Strain on 3G Networks Brings 4G Networks into Spotlight
- Transition to 4G Networks – Revolutionizing Mobile Communications Landscape
- Constant Upgrades Warrants Innovative Products & Technologies
- Projected Rise in New LTE & LTE-Advanced Network Launches to Boost Market in Short to Medium Term
- Factors Driving Data Surge
- ‘Mobile Internet’ Spawns Incredible Data Usage
- Growing Use of Internet-Ready Smart Devices
- A Look at Increased Consumption of Following Bandwidth-Heavy Applications
- Entertainment Services
- Enterprise Mobility
- Cloud Computing Via Mobile Devices
- Operator Demand for Efficient Infrastructure Equipment to Boost Market for Test Equipment among Equipment Manufacturers
- Growing Demand for Mobile Applications Bodes Well for Wireless Test Equipment Market
- Developing Markets – Hotspots for Growth
- Technology Developments Augurs Well for the Market
- Software – Vital for Test Plan Development
- One-Box Wireless Test Equipment Gains Prominence
- Emerging Wireless Standards & Need for Wider Bandwidth Drive Demand for RF Signal Generators
- Key Challenges for Wireless Test Equipment Vendors in the LTE Market
- Interoperability with Multiple Standards – A Major Challenge
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News