Following various successful editions of Digital Retail Africa, the 5th edition of Digital Retail Africa is set to take place on the 26th of January 2023 at The Hilton Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa. Under the theme “Prepare for a new Era of Digital Retail”, the conference will gather the brightest minds in the retail industry to explore revolutionary ideas and cutting-edge technologies to ride the new wave of consumerism in Africa. The event will also feature speakers who are thought leaders, visionaries and experts in the retail space.
#DigitalRetailAfrica is hosted by IT News Africa annually, and will bring together hundreds of local and international retail industry leaders to learn about innovation in retail and encourage dynamic conversations that will address how the industry is currently being redefined.
- Get a glimpse into the future of retail and understand the next wave of tech innovation and disruption across the industry.
- Create a cutting-edge innovation roadmap and benchmark against the global best.
- Hear from leading retailers on how they are transforming customer experience using technology.
- Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks, and visionaries who are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
- Collaborate with the entire retail tech ecosystem from start-ups, to global tech suppliers, supply chain disruptors, retailers, investors, and analysts.
Key Topics that will be covered include:
- Developing your own digital offerings to pre-empt disruption.
- Finding partners in the digital sphere to ensure relevance.
- Pushing boundaries for the future of digital retail.
- How e-commerce is impacting the consumer.
- Exploring the pros & cons of social commerce.
- Unleashing the power of data to get ahead in the industry.
- Connecting with Gen Z & Millennial shoppers using technology.
Confirmed speakers for Digital Retail Africa 2023 include:
- Lelen Udayan– Head of Customer Experience at Mukuru.
- Martin Geda Banda– Senior Partner Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Keletso Mpisane– CEO at MiWay Blink.
- Nathan Van Rooyen– Head of COE at MTN: Enterprise Architecture and Integration Services.
- Andre Odendaal– Data & Technology Leader at Starbucks.
- Abe Wakama– CEO at IT NEWS AFRICA.
- Agrippa G.R. Mugwagwa– Managing Director at Xarani (Private) Limited(FBC Holdings).
- Chris Deeks– GM at Exclusive Books: Online.
- Vukosi Sambo– Executive Head of Data Insights at AfroCentric Group.
- Fumbi Chima– Global Chief Executive/Board Member at Whitbread.
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your brand and present your solutions to a community of retailers, brands, retail tech, eCommerce companies, tech companies and everyone involved in the retail technology industry.
For those looking for maximum exposure, our sponsorship and exhibition packages offer a great opportunity to showcase your brand, speak and present your solutions to a select audience. Packages are available for all budgets, but spots are limited.
Check Out the New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News