Landis Communications, Inc. (LCI) is ending 2019 with the most industry award wins in its 30-year history. The agency has seen 20% growth in the past year, along with new client wins in biopharmaceuticals, healthcare and consumer packaged goods.
- PRSA (national) Silver Anvil Award of Excellence – For work with client Save the Redwoods League
- PRSA San Francisco Bay Area “The Foggies” Awards – Best Small Agency in the San Francisco Bay Area; and Best Campaign of the Year (Sutter Health)
- IABC Golden Quill Award – Save The Redwoods League Centennial Celebration
- The Holmes Report SABRE Awards Finalist – Save The Redwoods League Centennial Celebration
- Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) Best Practice Awards – Six Best Practice awards, including agency collaboration (for work with client Velodyne Lidar) and community relations for Sutter Health
- PR Daily’s Media Relations Awards – Honorable mention for newsjacking on behalf of Sutter Health
- Ragan’s ACE Awards – America’s Best Small Agency, 2018
“The significant recognition we’ve had through numerous industry awards this year is truly gratifying,” said LCI CEO David Landis. “It is a testament to the terrific work of our staff in partnership with clients who continue to move the needle in their respective industries. We’re also honored that these awards span a broad spectrum, from autonomous vehicles, to healthcare, to the environment and more. It reinforces LCI’s role as a communications expert in multiple industry sectors, which helps us bring out-of-the-box creative thinking to our clients.”
For nearly 30 years, LCI has successfully represented local and national brands, including: Sutter Health; Velodyne Lidar, Inc.; Save the Redwoods League; Frontier Medicines; Raycop; California Bank & Trust; Graton Economic Development Authority; Global Alzheimer’s Platform Foundation (GAP); Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford; Match.com; Old Navy; On Lok Senior Healthcare; San Francisco Symphony; Peninsula Open Space Trust; Walmart; University of California, San Francisco; Whole Foods Market and many more. LCI also is the San Francisco/Silicon Valley member agency of the Public Relations Global Network (www.prgn.com), with more than 50 affiliates worldwide.