LiveVox Holdings, Inc. (“LiveVox” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, will be exhibiting at Money20/20, fintech’s biggest conference, in booth 6108. The event will take place October 23-26 in Las Vegas, Nevada where LiveVox will be showcasing its Integrated Agent Workflows – an industry-leading solution for contact centers to easily orchestrate their data and applications to seamlessly deliver better agent workflows and customer experiences that drive ROI.
“Customer experience is a priority for the fintech and financial services industries, but contact centers need to ensure they’re improving the experience for their agents as well by digitally transforming their capabilities,” said Louis Summe, CEO and co-founder of LiveVox. “Our Integrated Agent Workflows are designed to enhance both the agent and customer experience for organizations within these industries by tailoring agent desktops, scripts, and customer data to specific tasks – whether that’s originating a new loan, resolving account issues, or managing a payment. By delivering critical customer information at key moments in the customer journey, our workflow capabilities ensure an informed and personalized interaction for our clients and their customers.”
The LiveVox platform offers a unique business advantage to clients by combining a native and purpose-built contact center CRM with public APIs and tailor-made agent desktops to display key customer information for agent ease of use. The Company’s orchestration capabilities eliminate the complexity and burden of pulling together multiple systems and data streams into one easy-to-create, easy-to-modify agent workflow solution that drives better customer experiences and happier agents.
LiveVox Integrated Agent Workflow features include:
- A native contact center CRM in a single pane of glass that contains robust customer profiles that can uncover points in the customer journey that could benefit from a specific channel interaction.
- Flexible integration options that incorporate all upstream and downstream data for a fully unified and intelligent platform experience.
- Dynamic and smart agent scripting tools to define dynamic paths and scripts that help agents confidently and subtly deliver consistent and clear communications to customers regardless of the type of contact center – inbound, outbound, or fully blended.
- Tailored agent desktops that are not only equipped to handle multichannel interactions – such as Voice, Email, SMS, and web chat – but also provide the agent with a customer’s universal profile. This empowers agents to know who is engaging, where they came from, and how the agent may be able to help—all immediately upon connection.
- High configurability allowing contact center leaders to set up task-specific navigation paths, screen layouts, event triggers, quick links, contextual scripts, and more to orchestrate organizational data and business processes so that tools and workflows reflect the needs of agents and customers.
To learn more about LiveVox’s contact center solutions and meet with the Company at Money20/20, click here.