Mindgruve, one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in the U.S., announced the successful launch of a new website for First Horizon Bank. The bank’s new website features a revamped user interface, mobile-first layout, and an elevated design.
Click here to visit the new website for First Horizon Bank.
“First Horizon has gone through several growth spurts this year, and with that our team has focused on streamlining customer experience across the board,” said Erin Pryor, chief marketing officer of First Horizon Bank. “We turned to Mindgruve to refresh our website and make valuable changes that will improve the overall experience and ultimately increase leads.”
To update the First Horizon website, Mindgruve:
- Simplified navigation to help customers find information more quickly
- Included clear calls-to-action to increase lead conversions
- Optimized the website for mobile devices, making it more responsive and easy to use on smartphones and tablets
- Added new tools for managing accounts, calculating loans or mortgages, and providing financial planning resources
- Refreshed the color scheme and typography for a seamless look across the brand
“We are very proud to launch a new, more intuitive website for First Horizon Bank,” said Chad Robley, CEO and founder of Mindgruve. “With more than 20 years of marketing experience in financial services, Mindgruve is a premiere partner for website development. Our team of experts has helped businesses like First Horizon embrace digital marketing to meet the expectation of today’s digital customer.”
Mindgruve is the agency of record for First Horizon Bank. View more of Mindgruve’s work here.
Discover the latest marketing tech tools and techniques with Martech News. Follow us on MTC Podcast for new episodes and updates.