The mobile advertising market size is set to grow by USD 111.58 billion from 2020 to 2025 as per the latest market report by Technavio. The report projects the market to progress at a CAGR of 9.73%. 60% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, Japan, and South Korea (Republic of Korea) are the key markets for the mobile advertising market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in MEA, North America, and South America. The increasing internet penetration in the region will facilitate the mobile advertising market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
Mobile Advertising Market: Segmentation Analysis
The market research report segments the mobile advertising market by Type (display, search, and SMS) and Geography( APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Revenue Generating Segment: The mobile advertising market share growth by the display segment will be significant for revenue generation. Display ads are pre-designed ads that appear on the websites and use images, audio, and videos to communicate advertising messages to customers. Newer technologies that enable sophisticated surfacing of ads have allowed service providers to host contextual ads. Furthermore, automated real-time bidding (RTB) and programmatic advertising software that allow clients to select slots more efficiently have become popular in the market. These enable the advertisers to choose and bid on the ad spaces that are relevant to their campaign, based on the demographic segmentation of the audience. All these factors are driving the growth of the display segment.
To know about the market contribution of each segment – Request a sample report
Mobile Advertising Market: Growth in in-app advertising to drive growth
- The growth in in-app advertising is a major factor driving the global mobile advertising market share growth. Mobile phone users spend more than 80% of their time on dedicated apps in comparison to the 20% time spent on browsers on their mobile devices.
- The high amount of time spent on apps has attracted advertisers to focus on in-app advertisements for their products and services. Also, this platform helps app developers to generate revenue without having to charge the users to use their apps. In-app advertisements are not only cost-effective but also help in reaching a targeted audience based on the data collected through the apps and cache files.
- Furthermore, accessibility is another important beneficial factor for in-app advertising. Since most users have their phones with them around the clock, wherever they go, it is easy to reach them through in-app mobile advertising. Many brands also engage with their target audience through multiple marketing channels and encourage them to post reviews and provide feedback about their products/services. These factors are propelling the popularity of in-app advertising.
To know more about the drivers along with the market trends & challenges – Request a Sample Research Report
Get ready to achieve excellent business outcomes from this exclusive Mobile Advertising Market report by Technavio. The report will include highlights of the overall market which includes frequently asked questions such as –
- What are historical revenue figures and estimated revenue figures as well as CAGR during the forecast timeframe?
- What is the current trend taking place in the market space?|
- Which are business tactics that will influence competitive scenarios along with defining the growth potential of the market?
- What are market drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting demand & growth of the market?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
The competitive scenario provided in the Mobile Advertising Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Mobile Advertising Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The advertising services market share is expected to reach an estimated USD 188.92 billion value by 2026 at an accelerating CAGR of 5.18%. Download a sample now!
- The online ad spending market share is expected to increase by USD 241.99 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.98%. Download a sample now!
Mobile Advertising Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 9.73%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 111.58 billion
YoY growth (%)
Performing market contribution
APAC at 60%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Alphabet Inc., AppLovin Corp., Chartboost Inc., Criteo SA, Facebook Inc., InMobi Pte. Ltd., Matomy Media Group Ltd., MOLOCO Inc., Smaato Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Advertising market value chain analysis
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Type
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Type – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Type
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Type
- 5.3 Display – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Display – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 18: Display – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Search – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Search – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 20: Search – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 SMS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: SMS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 22: SMS – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Type
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Type
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 28: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 30: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 32: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 34: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 36: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ billion)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Alphabet Inc.
- Exhibit 45: Alphabet Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 46: Alphabet Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 47: Alphabet Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 48: Alphabet Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.4 AppLovin Corp.
- Exhibit 49: AppLovin Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 50: AppLovin Corp. – Product and service
- Exhibit 51: AppLovin Corp.– Key news
- Exhibit 52: AppLovin Corp. – Key offerings
- 10.5 Chartboost Inc.
- 10.6 Criteo SA
- Exhibit 56: Criteo SA – Overview
- Exhibit 57: Criteo SA – Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Criteo SA – Key news
- Exhibit 59: Criteo SA – Key offerings
- 10.7 Facebook Inc.
- Exhibit 60: Facebook Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 61: Facebook Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 62: Facebook Inc.– Key news
- Exhibit 63: Facebook Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.8 InMobi Pte. Ltd.
- Exhibit 64: InMobi Pte. Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 65: InMobi Pte. Ltd. – Product and service
- Exhibit 66: InMobi Pte. Ltd.– Key news
- Exhibit 67: InMobi Pte. Ltd. – Key offerings
- 10.9 Matomy Media Group Ltd.
- Exhibit 68: Matomy Media Group Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 69: Matomy Media Group Ltd. – Business segments
- Exhibit 70: Matomy Media Group Ltd. – Key offerings
- 10.10 MOLOCO Inc.
- Exhibit 71: MOLOCO Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 72: MOLOCO Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 73: MOLOCO Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.11 Smaato Inc.
- Exhibit 74: Smaato Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 75: Smaato Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 76: Smaato Inc.– Key news
- Exhibit 77: Smaato Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.12 Verizon Communications Inc.
- Exhibit 78: Verizon Communications Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 79: Verizon Communications Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 80: Verizon Communications Inc.– Key news
- Exhibit 81: Verizon Communications Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 82: Verizon Communications Inc. – Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 83: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 84: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 85: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 86: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 87: List of abbreviations
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!