Pixalate, the market-leading fraud protection, privacy, and compliance analytics platform for Connected TV (CTV) and Mobile Advertising, today released the Mobile IVT Overlap Report Series: February 2023. The series reveals which Google Android and Apple iOS mobile apps share elevated levels of invalid traffic (IVT).
Pixalate’s monthly analysis of suspicious traffic patterns between mobile devices and apps provides advertising buyers and sellers the data necessary to combat potential ad fraud. Traffic overlap is one signal for potential botnets – which do exist in the mobile app ecosystem.
To learn more about our IVT Overlap analysis and the methodology used to create these top impacted apps charts, please visit our inaugural IVT Overlap Report blog post.
Top Mobile Apps with Overlapping Invalid Traffic in February 2023
- Xumo Play: Over 50% shared IVT with Tubi, Pluto TV and Plex (i.e., over 50% of all fake traffic on Xumo Play also visited Tubi, Pluto TV and Plex)
- MTV : Over 50% shared IVT with Pluto TV – Live TV and Movies, Tubi – Movies & TV Shows, Philo: Live and On-Demand TV
- Peacock TV : Over 50% shared IVT with Tubi – Movies & TV Shows, Pluto TV – Live TV and Movies, Philo: Live and On-Demand TV
- Bricks n Balls: 30- 50% shared IVT with Sudoku.com – Number Games, Tap & Say – Travel Phrasebook, Learn French -Travel in France
- Merge Monster Craft Runner : over 50% shared IVT with Color Friend vs 100 Doors, Merge Alphabet: Lord Run, Color Monster Alphabet Friends
- Dominoes Battle: The Best Game: over 30-50% shared IVT with Learn German – Phrasebook, Learn Spanish-Spain Phrasebook, Survival RPG 1: Treasure hunt
Stay Ahead of the Game with MTC Podcast, Your Go-To Source for Cutting-Edge Martech Insights, the Latest Martech News, and Expert Updates from Top Business Leaders!