Nimble, the Simple, Smart CRM for Office 365 and G Suite — announced today that it has been named a Top 20 CRM software product by Capterra, a free online service that helps organizations find the right software Martech News.
“We believe that CRM is about making it easy for small business teams and professionals to nurture relationships that grow their businesses, which is why we’re committed to building a CRM that automatically works for you, everywhere your work!” explained Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble. “We are deeply grateful to the many customers who share their reviews and stories about using Nimble to succeed, affording Nimble a market-leading CRM status Martech.”
“The Top 20 CRM Report looks at the overall user reviews and ratings from the last year and considers the average monthly search volume for a standardized set of keywords for each product,” said Capterra Market Research Specialist Kelsey Dornfeld. “Nimble not only has great reviews but generates a high volume of web search interest.”
Top 20 Most Popular CRM Software is an independent assessment that evaluates user reviews and online search activity to generate a list of market leaders in the CRM space that offer the most popular solutions. The Top 20 CRM report is available here.
Read more about Nimble’s top three placement on Capterra’s CRM Software roundup here.
Why Office 365 & G Suite Teams Love Nimble
Based on some of the Capterra reviews, here are some of the main reasons why our customers love using Nimble:
- Organize contacts – Consolidate your contacts across inboxes, social platforms, business apps, and more into one insight-enriched relationship manager.
- Unify interaction history – Nimble unifies conversation histories, calendar appointments, deals, and social activities for every contact across multiple platforms.
- Integrate your apps – Unify contact data from more than 160+ apps into a single platform that’s easily accessible everywhere you work.
- Track your team’s activities – Stay on track with tasks, events, and calls with a comprehensive table of scheduled and completed activities.
- Manage your sales process – Nimble automatically ties your team’s tasks, events, and communications to each deal to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Nimble Scales Worldwide as The Simple CRM for Office 365
Microsoft is now reselling Nimble+Office 365 worldwide. Its distributors and partners are reselling, implementing, and providing customized Nimble solutions to Office 365 users 24/7 across the globe.
Learn Why Mark Cuban’s Shark Tank Companies Grow Using Nimble CRM
“Nimble is a game-changer for CRM,” said Mark Cuban, Entrepreneur and Owner of the Dallas Mavericks. “It’s simple, integrated with social networks, and makes relationships easy. That’s why Shark Tank companies use Nimble to grow.”
“Too many CRM solutions focus on collecting and counting arbitrary data deemed important by some pinhead manager who never sold a day in their life,” said Rich Bohn, President of Sell More Now. “What makes Nimble CRM unique is that it’s squarely focused on relationship building; this empowers the whole company, not just salespeople, to communicate effectively with all the requisite context and social insights they need to engage at their fingertips.”