Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading B2B integrated distribution platform of business services and supplies, today announced services, convenient shopping options, products and great Black Friday deals geared to help small business owners unleash their full potential this holiday season and start 2020 off strong.
“We recognize that the holiday season is the busiest time of the year, especially for small business owners, and we are here to help them prepare to serve customers and tackle their holiday shopping lists with a winning combination of services and products that give them the advantage to succeed,” said John Gannfors, chief merchandising and supply chain officer for Office Depot, Inc. “With dedicated services, exclusive products, exciting deals and convenient ways to shop, our customers will find solutions that meet their professional and personal needs.”
From printing signs, posters and banners, to upgrading their technology, to showing employee appreciation, the end of the year is the busiest time for small business owners. That’s why Office Depot is offering a wide-array of shopping options and services on officedepot.com and approximately 1,300 Office Depot and OfficeMax retail locations that help simplify the holiday season.
- Convenient Delivery and Shopping Options: Office Depot and OfficeMax customers can take advantage of free next business day delivery on qualifying purchases of $45 or more; buy online, pick up in-store in 1 hour; same-day delivery in approximately 40 markets across the country and by shopping on the Office Depot app.
- Full Suite of Technology Services: In addition to purchasing best quality brands in technology like Lenovo, HP and Dell, customers can work with advisors at Office Depot and OfficeMax to assist with technology services including New Computer Setup, Data Transfer, 24/7 Remote Tech Support and more.
- On-site Printing & Shipping Solutions: Small business owners can get their business noticed this holiday season by printing marketing materials while shopping, packing and shipping gifts for family and friends using FedEx services in all Office Depot and OfficeMax stores and USPS services in all Office Depot stores and select OfficeMax stores.
- Furniture Assembly: For customers who want to stress less and save time when purchasing new furniture, Office Depot and OfficeMax offer a complete service solution, including in-store assembly, that’s equipped to handle customers’ business and home office furniture needs.
Office Depot is also offering its customers great savings on tech, furniture, exclusive products and more. Deals available online starting Thanksgiving Day and in-store on Black Friday include but are not limited to:
- Lenovo™ Ideapad™ S340 Laptop, 15.6” FHD Screen, Intel® Core™ i7 10th Gen with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home for $449.99 (reg. price $779.99)1 2
- Lenovo™ Ideapad™ S145 Laptop, 15.6” FHD Screen, AMD Ryzen™ 5 3rd Gen with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home for $349.99 (reg. price $519.99)1
- HP Touchscreen Laptop, Intel® Core™ i3 8th Gen, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, Windows® 10 Home for $329.99 (reg. price $549.99)1 2
- HP Chromebook Laptop, 11.6” Screen, Intel® Celeron® N3060, 4GB Memory, 16GB eMMC Drive, Chrome OS™ for $99.99 (reg. price $199.99)1
- HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer for $279.99 (reg. price $429.99) PLUS Additional 50% back in Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards3
- HP Deskjet 3639 All-in-One Multifunction Printer for $19.99 after $10 back in Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards (reg. price $39.99)3
- Realspace® Magellan Pneumatic Sit-Stand Height-Adjustable Desk, in Classic Cherry, Gray or Espresso for $199.99 (reg. price $399.99)
- Realspace® Magellan Managers Desk, in Classic Cherry, Blonde Ash, Espresso or Gray for $167.99 (reg. price $279.99)
- Brenton Studio® Jaxby Mesh/Fabric Mid-Back Task Chair for $47.99 (reg. price $119.99)
- TUL® Wireless Charging Discbound Notebook, Letter Size for $52.49 (reg. price $69.99)
- TUL® Wireless Charging Discbound Notebook, Junior Size for $44.99 (reg. price $59.99)
All Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards members will get early access to select Black Friday deals on officedepot.com and the Office Depot app starting Tuesday, Nov. 26. Customers can visit officedepot.com/rewards or a local retail store to sign up for free today.
While Office Depot and OfficeMax stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day to allow associates to spend quality time with friends and family, customers can get a head start on holiday deal shopping online at 12:01 a.m. ET Thanksgiving Day. Office Depot and OfficeMax stores will open at 8 a.m. local time on Friday, Nov. 29, where its advisors will be ready to assist customers in simplifying their holiday season.
For more information on how Office Depot is helping small business customers succeed, including ideas, tips and favorite products, visit officedepot.com/smallbusiness.
About Office Depot, Inc.
Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of business services and supplies, products and technology solutions to small, medium and enterprise businesses, through a fully integrated B2B distribution platform of approximately 1,300 stores, online presence, and dedicated sales professionals and technicians. Through its banner brands Office Depot®, OfficeMax®, CompuCom® and Grand&Toy®, as well as others, the Company offers its customers the tools and resources they need to focus on their passion of starting, growing and running their business. For more information, visit news.officedepot.com and follow @officedepot on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.