Data Stack Summit has announced Pepperdata will return as the event’s Co-Chair, alongside Solution Monday, for their second annual, peer-to-peer focused summit on April 19, 2023.
This year, attendees are invited to rethink the modern data stack, delving into the latest best practices for building, scaling, and optimizing a modern data stack, including open-source solutions, the role of Kubernetes, and the integration of FinOps for cost and performance optimization.
Pepperdata’s industry experience as the leading platform for cost optimization of big data and Kubernetes workloads allows for valuable insights alongside visionaries, digital and technology leaders, and decision makers from across the big data, cloud, Kubernetes, and FinOps communities.
Registration has officially opened at datastacksummit.com/#register, and those interested in presenting at the summit may submit their proposed presentations at datastacksummit.com/cfp until February 17th.
This year’s call for presentations aims to attract expert speakers to address a range of high-priority industry topics such as:
- Building multi-model data platforms
- Implementing real-world AI/ML infrastructure
- Deploying applications with Kubernetes and GitOps
- Instrumenting for application-aware observability
- Streamlining the migration of workloads to the cloud
- Reducing unexpected costs overruns of cloud operations
- Rise of platform engineering for efficient and reliable deployment of applications
- Adopting FinOps techniques for optimal cloud cost management
Last year’s Data Stack Summit saw over 2,500 attendees from all over the world come together for sessions led by top platform engineers, data and cloud architects, DataOps and DevOps practitioners, and data leaders from companies like Autodesk, T-Mobile, American Airlines, Capital One, Meta, NVIDIA, and Uber.
Discover the latest marketing tech tools and techniques with Martech News. Follow us on MTC Podcast for new episodes and updates.