Invoca, a recognized leader in Conversation Intelligence AI, today announced the addition of Peter Isaacson as chief marketing officer. Isaacson joins Invoca at a pivotal time, as the company expands its industry-leading platform for marketers into the contact center, enabling B2C companies to combine the best of digital and human touch. He will lead all aspects of marketing and help Invoca continue its strong revenue growth as it applies AI to the full buyer journey.
“Peter has an exemplary track record of driving growth across both the marketing and contact center industries, so we’re fortunate to welcome him to the Invoca team,” said Gregg Johnson, CEO of Invoca. “Peter’s passion for leading high-performing marketing teams will be essential to Invoca’s success as we extend our leadership in Conversation Intelligence AI, accelerate revenue growth, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.”
Isaacson joins Invoca as a seasoned marketing executive, having most recently served as chief marketing officer at Replicant, a leader in the Contact Center Automation market. Before his role with Replicant, Isaacson served as CMO at Demandbase, where he created the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) category, grew revenue by more than 9X and established Demandbase as the leading ABM platform. Isaacson also spent 13 years at Adobe as head of brand marketing, VP of worldwide field marketing, and head of the Education vertical.
“I am thrilled to join Invoca as the company continues to revolutionize the way that businesses connect with their customers,” said Peter Isaacson, CMO of Invoca. “With Invoca’s industry-leading AI, talented team, exceptional partners and unparalleled commitment to customer success, the company is uniquely positioned to build on its leadership in Conversation Intelligence AI.”
Invoca Earns Industry-Leading Accolades for Exceptional Products and Customer Success Achievements
- Invoca PreSense, the company’s innovative product, which surfaces real-time insights from customers’ digital journeys to contact centers, won top product honors at the 2023 Sales and Marketing Technology Awards in the “Product of the Year” category.
- Invoca also won four prestigious 2023 APPEALIE SaaS Awards, including Analytics and Business Intelligence, Enterprise Marketing and Enterprise Sales categories for the Enterprise customer segment, as well as the SaaS Customer Success Overall Award for DIRECTV, who turned to Invoca’s pre-call data empowered DIRECTV agents to improve the call experience, resulting in 110% increase in close rates.
- Invoca was also named Best Call Management Solution in the Conversational Marketing category in the 2023 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, an honor which the company has now won three times.
Invoca Leads the Pack on G2 for Over 4 Years Running
- Invoca ranked as Enterprise Call Tracking Leader by G2 for the 20th straight quarter in a row.
- Invoca received 39 badges for G2 Fall 2023, including Best Relationship Enterprise, Leader Enterprise, and Leader Mid-Market.
- Invoca competes at the top G2 Enterprise Relationship Index for ease of doing business, quality of support, and the likelihood that users will recommend the company to others.
Invoca Remains Recognized as a Leader in Workplace Excellence for 2023
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces: Invoca was recognized for a sixth year in a row for nurturing a positive and supportive workplace culture that encourages innovation and creativity in AI conversation intelligence.
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology: Invoca named for the fourth year in a row, where 99% of employees at Invoca say it is a great place to work.
- Fortune Best Medium-Sized Workplace: Invoca named for the fifth consecutive year and coming in at #4 in the Top 100 for 2023.
- Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials: Invoca was recognized for the third year in a row, being named #4 in the Top 100 for 2023.
To learn more about how Invoca’s Conversation Intelligence AI solutions can help your business, request a demo at invoca.com, follow along on our blog, or browse our resources and customer case studies.
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News