Pixalate, the market-leading fraud protection, privacy, and compliance analytics platform for Connected TV (CTV) and Mobile Advertising, today released the Q2 2023 Desktop and Mobile Web Invalid Traffic Benchmark Report, analyzing the invalid traffic (IVT) rates for open programmatic advertising on desktop, mobile and tablet websites as of Q2 2023.
The report provides benchmarks for ad fraud across mobile and tablet devices and desktop browsers by global region and country.
Open Programmatic Advertising on Desktop Web
- 12% Desktop IVT rate in Q2 2023
- Firefox Browser (24%) had the highest IVT rate in Q2 2023 among top 5 desktop web browsers
- North America (13%) reports highest desktop IVT rate
- Malaysia (21%) reported the highest desktop web IVT rate for any country
Open Programmatic Advertising on Mobile & Tablet Web
- 8.5% global mobile & tablet web IVT rate in Q2 2023
- Vivo mobile devices most vulnerable for mobile web IVT (11.8%)
- At 9%, APAC & EMEA regions have higher mobile web IVT rate – peaking at 24% in South Korea
- U.S. and Canada among lowest mobile web IVT rates 8.2% & 7.9% respectively
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News