- Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ Content Strategy Service framework is based on a targeted, goal-driven strategy for each step of content marketing, based on ongoing technology trends, which offers customized user solutions to clients.
- Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ strategic research and consulting deliverables are designed to provide concise information and strategic insights to the clients and help them get one step closer to achieving their business transformation goals.
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions (https://quadrant-solutions.com), global strategic market research & consulting firm, recently announced its Content Strategy Services (CSS), for helping the ICT industry in the areas of creating awareness and concept establishment, engagements, leadership demonstration, and lead generation.
CSS is aligned with the customers’ business needs. It helps organizations in their leadership establishment and demonstration initiatives as well as lead generation through a series of blogs, content marketing, thought leadership videos, webinars, whitepapers, knowledge brief reports, and market guides. (https://quadrant-solutions.com/content-strategy-service-css/)
Unlike media-driven content marketing, Quadrant’s CSS service is designed from an analyst’s point of view. Quadrant’s analysts work closely with clients to design a detailed strategic framework for CSS deliverables considering the following goals in mind:
- Awareness and concept establishment – for technology value proposition, use cases, market, and technology dynamics
- Identifying and establishing the client’s unique technology and market differentiators
- Demonstrating client leadership in their niche segments through understanding of their existing customer case examples
A vendor-neutral approach from Quadrant Knowledge Solutions driven by objective analysis of customer case studies and customer interviews, supplemented by unparallel in-house market intelligence, helps to establish confidence amongst the client’s prospective customers.
According to Ritika Dewangan, Director, Customer Service, Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, “Expert analysts at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions state that developing accurate content strategies help all our clients in aligning their missions and goals with funnelling specific and measurable market strategies for their organizations’ growth. Quadrant Knowledge Solutions has a good understanding of connecting, prioritizing, and distributing their content that connects with the potential customer. We gather and introspect the data and steer the plan of development of content strategy services that fulfill the need of the customer’s brand and sets them apart from their competitors. We narrate the brand story and help them to provide various content strategy services such as series of blogs, webinars, video testimonials, whitepaper, knowledge brief reports, and market guides”.
The CSS framework aims at consistent and targeted identification of the right tools for the right medium to maximize the impact. This leads to driving competitive brand and leadership positioning with an engaging content strategy based on market trends that can cater to specific client requirements.
Moreover, Quadrant’s strategic research and consulting deliverables are designed to give strategic insights to its clients enabling them to achieve business transformation goals. Quadrant Subscription Services (QSS) allows subscribers to access knowledge resources, custom market intelligence and competitive intelligence reports, user surveys & case study reports, along with analyst briefing and consulting hours.
Quadrant SPARK-Matrix provides a snapshot of the market positioning of the key market participants with a visual representation of market participants and offers strategic insights on how each supplier ranks against its competitors, with respect to various performance parameters based on the category of technology excellence and customer impact.