R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD), a leading global provider of marketing and business communications, today announced the launch of Helium by RRD, an editorial solutions service providing access to specialized copywriting, content strategy, and project management professionals. This service provides brands with a centralized access point to hundreds of subject matter experts in content generation.
According to research from Semrush, nearly half (49%) of companies outsource content writing in an effort to meet an increasing demand for B2B and B2C content generation and editorial output. Designed to support organizations with the depth and capabilities they need, Helium manages a North American-based talent pool of specialized writers to offer the following copy-driven services:
- Branding – brand guidelines, content strategy, brand messaging and consistency
- Marketing – SEO content, digital and social copy, brochures, and blog posts
- Advertising – ad copy, scripts, banner ads, direct mail, and social media posts
- Thought leadership – blog posts, white papers, and other educational materials
- E-Commerce – product descriptions and tutorials, social media
- Business communications – internal/external communications, email and direct mail
- Content strategy – detailed engagement plans, creative content campaigns
- Market research and analysis – competitor differentiation, brand identity, strategic message development
- Editorial project management – content process management (creative and operational)
In short, Helium matches clients with professional writers who can form extended, dedicated client teams — using freelance and on-site solutions — to effectively manage editorial processes from start to finish.
According to Kiran Shankar, President of RRD GO Creative, the editorial challenges for many RRD clients are similar across the board: building relationships with qualified writers, overhead cost management, and securing service model flexibility while maintaining consistency.
“As RRD continues to invest in its creative capabilities, our clients’ need for industry-specific content and editorial solutions becomes apparent,” said Shankar. “With Helium by RRD, brands can tap into the strong relationships we’ve developed with experienced content creators and gain the expertise, execution, and scale their current editorial efforts are missing.”
For more information about Helium by RRD, please visit rrd.com/helium.