Introhive, one of the fastest-growing sales enablement and intelligence companies, and Equilar, the leading provider of corporate leadership data solutions, announce their partnership designed to help revenue teams uncover advanced relationship intelligence insights.
Introhive and Equilar combine automated data collection and AI-powered relationship intelligence with the world’s most connected network of executives and board members, empowering firms in legal, professional services, accounting and executive recruitment to ditch mundane data entry and cultivate deeper client relationships, resulting in accelerated revenue growth.
“Understanding the interconnectedness of business relationships beyond just who you know is an important part of the future of Enterprise Relationship Management,” explained David Chun, CEO of Equilar. “It was a no-brainer for us to combine our offerings to bring more value to our customers by helping to shed light on who-knows-who, how well, and who those people know, to help teams build their network and grow their business.”
With the combined offering, customers will realize:
- Enhanced visibility into C-level and board member relationships that drive revenue growth, while increasing employee productivity and reducing client churn
- Shorter sales cycles through connection to key decision-makers and influencers, while identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Increased customer lifetime value by measuring relationship trends and visualizing insights to make data-driven decisions
- Improved marketing ROI through the enhancement of quality of executive contact data and executing hyper-targeted, relationship-centric campaigns
- Greater ROI from technology investments, while freeing up employee time from unreliable manual data entry
“Equilar and Introhive complement one another perfectly to bring users the most in-depth relationship mapping possible to enable teams to uncover new opportunities,” said Diana Sapienza, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances at Introhive.
Both Equilar and Introhive are longtime partners with Salesforce and bring years of experience in CRM integration, implementation, and support. Companies interested in learning more about the shared offering can request a demo or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.