SimplicityDX, the edge shopping company, will present a complimentary webinar on how retail brands can stop wasting 79% of social advertising spend, a factor that is putting massive pressure on their e-commerce profitability.
The company will introduce SimplicityDX Edge Storefronts to lower customer acquisition costs (CAC) and increase return on ad spend (ROAS).
What: “79% of the Money Brands Spend on Social Advertising Is Wasted!” webinar
Who: Charles Nicholls, social commerce expert, chief strategy officer, and co-founder at SimplicityDX
When: Tuesday, April 4, 2023; 10 a.m. Pacific time (6 p.m. BST)
How: Register to attend this complimentary webinar at www.simplicitydx.com/webinar/brands-79-of-the-money-you-spend-on-social-advertising-is-wasted.
Where and how shoppers land on e-commerce sites has a huge impact on CAC and ROAS. In this educational webcast, attendees will discover how to land social traffic to successfully drive sales by focusing on what happens “after the click.”
Specifically, webinar participants will gain actionable insight on:
- Changing consumer behavior and social commerce growth opportunities.
- Why CAC is increasing and ROAS is decreasing.
- Where shopping experiences break from social ads to the brand website.
- How to simply design a conversion funnel that works for social traffic.
- How to easily create high-converting Edge Storefronts for every campaign.
- How to quickly measure social sales and revenue across channels.