SproutLoud, a leading Distributed Marketing platform, and Acoustic, a leading marketing cloud platform provider, today announced their strategic go-to-market partnership to offer premier, purpose-built Distributed Marketing solutions on an open marketing platform.
“After thorough research and evaluation of the Distributed Marketing competitive landscape, Acoustic chose SproutLoud,” says Jay Henderson, Senior Vice President Product Management, Acoustic. “Expanding the use of Acoustic Campaign to enable local teams to run their own marketing campaigns — be they field marketers, branches, stores, or agents — addresses a significant market need. Acoustic and SproutLoud are well-positioned to service and win in this market together martech news.”
The partnership will collaborate to develop a through-channel solution leveraging SproutLoud’s expertise and the Acoustic Marketing Platform. SproutLoud and Acoustic have built a natively integrated add-on to Acoustic Campaign to provide distributed marketing functionality to brands and their regional teams who need to market locally.
“This partnership puts SproutLoud front and center with one of the leading marketing technology companies in the world,” says Gary Ritkes, President and head of Partnerships for SproutLoud. “And for a marketing industry first, the combination of our two product suites gives enterprise customers, who have direct and indirect sales channels, the ability to consolidate their view of the buyer’s journey across channel partner and marketing automation enterprise marketing activities.”
Key capabilities of the jointly developed solution include:
- Native integration with Acoustic Campaign for scalable performance, segmentation, and campaign execution
- Tracking all marketing events, results and behaviors for complete, roll-up reporting and analysis
- Boosting the marketing effectiveness of existing Acoustic customers that have networks of distributed users and locations in local markets
- Enabling teams to support their brand, promotional and regulatory compliance efforts
- Full enablement to decentralized users (including field marketing, sales and channel partners)
Under the terms of the license agreement, Acoustic sales and channel partners will resell SproutLoud technology to Acoustic customers and alongside new Acoustic Campaign opportunities. For broader distributed marketing functionality, customers can choose to contract directly with SproutLoud to support expanded Distributed Marketing use cases.