StructuredWeb, a provider of the leading enterprise through-channel marketing automation (TCMA) platform, today announced the launch of ChannelGPT, a new generative AI tool seamlessly integrated into the company’s TCMA platform designed to revolutionize the way vendors and partners create, customize and distribute channel marketing content. This first-to-market solution for channel marketers enables vendors to engage their complex partner ecosystems in a completely ground-breaking way.
“While this is not the first time StructuredWeb has transformed the TCMA industry, but the introduction of ChannelGPT may be the most consequential. The AI-driven channel marketing engine transforms the way vendors engage with their partner ecosystems through the creation, management, and distribution of tailored marketing assets,” said Daniel Nissan, founder & CEO of StructuredWeb. “By leveraging the latest generative AI technology, we are empowering vendors and their channel partners to work smarter together – enabling larger organizations to streamline channel marketing initiatives, while upleveling capabilities for vendors of all sizes.”
ChannelGPT allows vendors to simply upload their general sales, marketing and product content, which the system learns and uses to generate a wide array of marketing assets for their partners. Partners can then log in, input their unique business value propositions and requirements, and receive bespoke marketing assets that perfectly align with their marketing and go-to-market needs. The platform is capable of generating diverse content formats, such as press releases, blog posts, website copy, emails, social posts, positioning letters, banner ads, and even customized sales & video scripts.
“As content becomes easier, faster, and cheaper to create, the quantity of content will grow exponentially in an already noisy and cluttered environment,” said Jay McBain, chief analyst for Canalys. “Customers will be further drawn to trusted sources and companies who leverage their partner ecosystem to deliver personalized, localized, and consistent value will be the winners.”
The introduction of ChannelGPT represents a paradigm shift in the channel marketing landscape. By harnessing the power of advanced generative AI technology, StructuredWeb enables vendors and their channel partners to overcome numerous challenges, enhancing the overall efficiency and effectiveness of their marketing efforts with the following capabilities.
- Tailored content for partners: Generates customized marketing assets (i.e., emails, videos, social posts, press releases and more) for each partner, considering their unique value propositions and target markets, ensuring higher engagement and relevance.
- Time and cost savings: ChannelGPT eliminates the need to create certain assets and focuses on training content to the system – Automating the entire content creating process, which allows for significant time and cost savings.
- Consistent messaging and branding: Helps maintain consistent messaging and branding across all content created for partners, ensuring a cohesive and professional brand image.
- Scalability: Allows vendors to efficiently create marketing materials for a large number of partners, ensuring that each partner receives customized content that meets their specific needs.
- Enhanced messaging and differentiation: Enables partners to more effectively communicate their unique value proposition and the benefits of their vendor’s products, helping them stand out from the competition.
“The biggest challenge vendors have is channelizing their content for a partner’s (and ultimately their buyers’) specialized and segmented needs,” said Steven Kellam, chief revenue officer at StructuredWeb. “What this allows partners and vendors to do is automate the hyper-personalization of all channel marketing assets on a granular level to connect and resonate with their buyers more effectively.”
Stay Ahead of the Game with MTC Podcast