Tambourine, the Fort Lauderdale-headquartered digital marketing technology company serving hotels, resorts, and tourism destinations worldwide, is celebrating nine Travel Weekly Magellan Award wins with its clients.
Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards honors the best in the travel industry from design to marketing and services.
“It’s a wonderful accomplishment. We love to celebrate our clients and team members. We take great pride in every website we design, develop, and launch as each one is unique,” said Mariano Ceballos, Creative Director, Tambourine.
See below for the winning websites designed by the marketing firm.
- Chateau Elan Winery & Resort – Golf Website
- Chateau Elan Winery & Resort – Spa Website
- Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard – Hotel Website
- Fontainebleau Las Vegas – Meetings Website
- Lands 8Fifty – Restaurant Website
- Lotte New York Palace – Hotel Website
- Bahamas Ministry of Tourism – Stingray Whisperer / Secrets of the West End Webpage
- Grayson Hotel – Hotel Website
- Lotte New York Palace – Weddings Website
“Design is the heart of Tambourine. Thank you to our clients for your partnership and your trust in Tambourine’s capabilities,” said Rafael Cardozo, CEO, Tambourine. “And thank you to Travel Weekly. It’s an honor to be recognized.”
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!!!