TechTarget, Inc., the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and services, honored 11 of its customers in EMEA as part of its inaugural awards program, the Archer Awards. The winners were recognized for their marketing and sales success, as well as overall data-driven excellence.
TechTarget presented the awards at its 11th annual London ROI Summit event this past month.
“The Archer Awards shine the spotlight on outstanding customers and the achievements they are making in our industry,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “We are recognizing these marketing and sales professionals for their contributions to the success of their businesses and the innovative data-driven approach they are taking to their efforts in market.”
The 11 winners spanned 9 separate categories. An expert panel evaluated nominations and selected the winners based on criteria established for each category.
“We are excited to announce these awards and give customers in our region well-deserved recognition,” said Brent Boswell, Senior Vice President, International, TechTarget. “Those recognized are providing a model for excellence in their market and are leveraging our industry leading purchase intent data and targeted digital media services in exciting new ways to build significant engagement, pipeline and revenue.”
2020 Archer Award EMEA Winners
- Outstanding Achievement in Content Marketing – Andy Patton, Senior Manager, EMEA Field Marketing, Secureworks; Andrew Milne, Marketing Director, EMEA & APAC, Secureworks
- Outstanding Integrated Digital Campaign – Joanna Arnett, EMEA Marketing Campaigns Manager, Barracuda
- Inside Sales Team of the Year – CenturyLink
- Data-Driven Sales Adoption – VMware NSX Team
- Data-Driven Marketing Excellence – Rachel Pritchard, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA, Splunk
- Most Impactful Brand Campaign – Vicky French, Media and Social Marketing Lead, Hewlett Packard Enterprise; Samantha Harrison, Media Director DigitasLBi UK
- Outstanding Accomplishment in ABM – Zsuzsanna Blau, Senior Manager, Global Enterprise Campaigns, Nokia
- EMEA Digital Marketer of the Year – Phillip McIlwee, Senior UK Paid Media Manager, Rackspace
- B2B Technology Innovator – Barry Magee, Director of Business Intelligence, EMEA, Citrix
To learn more about TechTarget customer success, visit https://www.techtarget.com/customer-success/.