Telit, a global enabler of the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that Telit deviceWISE IoT Platform received a 2019 IoT Platforms Leadership Award from IoT Evolution magazine, the leading publication covering IoT technologies. The award honors organizations delivering platforms that are enabling the mass proliferation of IoT devices, networks and services.
Telit deviceWISE is an ultra-secure, data-centric IoT platform with pre-built device drivers and tools to develop, deploy, and manage complex multi-point IoT solutions that enable development teams to focus on building apps, not infrastructure, making systems work together to fit their customer requirements. Powerful edge capabilities integrate with devices to give teams total flexibility in how data is collected, where it is sent and how their solution responds to data based on events and changing conditions throughout the deployment – whether in the Cloud, on premise or at the edge martech news.
Telit deviceWISE is the result of more than 20 years of platform technology refinement, which over time has spawned and remained the foundation for:
- Telit deviceWISE for Factory, an Industrial IoT platform for inside 4 walls which quickly connects plant floor devices to enterprise systems marketing automation.
- Telit secureWISE, the industry’s absolute market share leader Industrial IoT platforms for secure, remote access, monitoring and mediation of industrial, manufacturing, semiconductor fabrication equipment.
- Telit IoT Portal, a cloud-based IoT platform-as-a-service (PaaS), featuring a pay-as-you-grow model with comprehensive tools and resources for all services necessary to create and manage IoT solutions from a single, intuitive web interface martech.
deviceWISE is unique in how device, connectivity and data management integrate into one easy-to-use system that saves time and resources, reducing IoT projects time-to-market:
- Link existing OT and IT infrastructures for the transition to next-gen IoT solutions without custom coding.
- Simple integration to third-party analytics or cloud applications.
- Rapid development of solutions with the market’s simplest process to connect any type of device, with the broadest library of pre-built device drivers.
- Remotely monitor, diagnose and fix devices for low-cost lifecycle maintenance.
- At-a-glance dashboards help manage connectivity in one place.
- Optimize cellular IoT plans across multiple tier-one carrier networks to keep data flowing while keeping costs low.
- Streamline IoT administration, protecting deployments from cyber threats, internal or external.
“Telit has been in the IoT business for decades, this award is a tribute to a best-in-class IoT platform that allows our customers to operate with resilience, regardless of the region, industry, or size of their deployment,” said Manish Watwani, Chief Marketing and Product Officer, Telit. “We are elated to receive this award for deviceWISE which will figure prominently with 5-time award winner Telit OneEdge, software suite enabling solutions for a new generation of Telit cellular IoT modules; 4-time award winner LM960A18 Gigabit LTE data card; and 3-time award winner LE910C1/C4 module series.”
“The solutions selected for the IoT Evolution IoT Platforms Leadership Award reflect innovation driving the fast-growing Internet of Things marketplace. It is my honor to congratulate Telit for their innovative work and contribution to this rapidly evolving industry,” said Carl Ford, CEO of Crossfire Media, a co-publisher of IoT Evolution Magazine.
“It is my pleasure to recognize Telit’s deviceWISE IoT Platform, an innovative solution that earned Telit the 2019 IoT Evolution IoT Platforms Leadership Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “I look forward to seeing more innovation from them in the future.”