TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, today announced that its employees and teams won eight awards at the 2022 Stevie Awards® for Sales & Customer Service.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes eight of the world’s leading business awards programs, including the prestigious American Business Awards® and International Business Awards®.
This year’s winners from TransPerfect included:
- Sales Director of the Year: Chris Grunther, Gold Award
- Sales Manager of the Year: Katie Lewis, Gold Award
- Global Sales Team of the Year: Jessica Eker Team, Gold Award
- Woman of the Year in Customer Service: Lori Freise, Silver Award
- Woman of the Year in Sales: Danielle Giannecchini, Silver Award
- Sales Manager of the Year: Bryan Rand, Silver Award
- Woman of the Year in Sales: Jennifer Salerno, Silver Award
- Senior Sales Executive of the Year: Dan Emery, Bronze Award
Judges considered more than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry across 51 nations. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in 90+ categories.
“The nominations we received for the 2022 competition illustrate that business development, customer service, and sales professionals worldwide, in all sorts of organizations, have continued to innovate, thrive, and meet customer expectations during the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Stevie Awards president Maggie Gallagher Miller. “The judges have recognized and rewarded their achievements, and we join them in applauding this year’s winners for their continued success. We look forward to recognizing them on May 11.”
TransPerfect President and CEO Phil Shawe stated, “We are proud of our Stevie Award winners and our staff as a whole this year. TransPerfect’s most valuable asset is its people, and it is a privilege to work alongside such a talented and professional team.”