Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a leader in enterprise AI software and services, will host a webinar, “AI in Talent Acquisition: Leveraging AI Across the Recruitment Funnel,” which will explore the transformative potential of AI and generative AI, and showcase innovative approaches and solutions that are reshaping the way organizations find and hire top talent.
Join the webinar to hear from industry leaders about:
- The rise of AI in talent acquisition and human resources
- Different ways recruiters can leverage AI throughout the hiring process
- The importance of explainable AI to mitigate recruitment bias
- Early iterations of generative AI and synthetic voice
- Conversational AI in recruiting, leveraging a combination of large-language models and domain-specific language models
- Enhanced employer branding
- Passive job seeker marketing
- Leveraging rich data to create next-generation AI applications with greater intelligence, automation and efficiency for customers
Ryan Steelberg, President and Chief Executive Officer of Veritone, will host the webinar and will be joined by a panel of experts and thought leaders in AI and talent acquisition.
Through its PandoLogic subsidiary and with the anticipated closing of its Broadbean acquisition, Veritone is a global leader in AI-powered talent acquisition and recruiting, with an end-to-end solution for programmatic job advertising, global job distribution and rich set of more than 5 billion data points of global job advertising performance.
Steelberg is a seasoned technology executive and pioneer of digital and data-driven businesses. A visionary and thought leader in AI, he is an authority in leveraging AI to revolutionize the way businesses operate across the talent acquisition, media, entertainment, advertising, sports and government sectors. He is a frequent speaker at industry conferences, including the Consumer Electronics Show, National Association of Broadcasters, Needham Technology & Media Conference, Bank of America Global Technology Conference, ROTH Capital Partners and others.
Stay Ahead of the Game with MTC Podcast