Virtual, Inc. today announced that it has won Platinum and Gold at the Hermes Creative Awards for its marketing communications and event campaigns. Virtual’s creative and marketing work was selected from thousands of global entries from across the United States, Canada, and other countries. Virtual is a leading provider of professional services to associations, standards organizations, consortia, advocacy groups, and professional societies.
“At Virtual, our goal is always to deliver value for our clients by helping them tell their story and make their mark on the world,” said Andy Freed, CEO, Virtual, Inc. “In today’s landscape, visual and audio content, as well as strategic virtual events are some of the most effective mediums for getting those important messages across in an impactful way. These awards are testament to our work in these areas, and we are thrilled to be recognized across multiple categories.”
Virtual was recognized for their creative campaign work in the following categories:
- Platinum Winner – Automotive Edge Computing Consortium (AECC)
- Driving Data to Deliver: Addressing the Connected Vehicle Data Challenge, Category: e-Media/Social Media & Video
- Gold Winner – Boston College High School & the Shields Center for Innovation
- Why Innovation Matters, Category: Public Relations/Communications/Strategic Programs – Live or Virtual Event
- Honorable Mention for:
- PCI SSC Women in Payments Podcast, Category: e-Media – Audio/Radio Podcast Series
- Virtual, Inc.’s COVID-19 Business School, Category: PR & Communications – Strategic Programs for Pandemic Response
Now in its 15th year, Hermes Creative Awards is sponsored by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), which engages senior-level experienced professionals to serve as competition judges who evaluate the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, videos, and advertising, marketing, and communication programs. Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals that recognizes outstanding work in the industry while promoting the philanthropic nature of marketing and communication professionals. The awards are administered and judged by the AMCP.