The “Smart Lock Market Research Report by Communication Protocol, Lock Type, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart Lock Market size was estimated at USD 1,386.04 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,691.25 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.35% reaching USD 4,651.36 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Lock Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Lock Market, including Allegion Plc, Amadas Inc., ASSA ABLOY AB, Avent Security, Cansec Systems Ltd., Dessmann, Dorma+Kaba Holding AG, Gantner Electronic GmbH, Master Lock Company LLC, MIWA Lock Co., Onity, Inc., Salto Systems S.L., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sentrilock, LLC, and Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Lock Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Lock Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Lock Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Lock Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Lock Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart Lock Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Lock Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing inclination to smart homes products
5.2.2. Rising security and safety concerns
5.2.3. Proliferation of mobile technology
5.3.1. High installation cost and security threats
5.4.1. Increasing potential of IoT based intelligent security systems
5.5.1. Increasing urbanization and development in smart infrastructure
5.5.2. Lack of awareness and reliability concern among consumers
6. Smart Lock Market, by Communication Protocol
7. Smart Lock Market, by Lock Type
7.3. Lever Handles
8. Smart Lock Market, by Application
9. Americas Smart Lock Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Smart Lock Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Lock Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Allegion Plc
13.2. Amadas Inc.
13.3. ASSA ABLOY AB
13.4. Avent Security
13.5. Cansec Systems Ltd.
13.7. Dorma+Kaba Holding AG
13.8. Gantner Electronic GmbH
13.9. Master Lock Company LLC
13.10. MIWA Lock Co.
13.11. Onity, Inc.
13.12. Salto Systems S.L.
13.13. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
13.14. Sentrilock, LLC
13.15. Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News