At the annual MagentoLive Europe event today, it was announced that the leading eCommerce marketing platform, Yotpo, is the bundled solution for Adobe’s Magento Commerce, engaging merchants to effectively collect and display user-generated content (UGC) like photos, reviews, and videos, onsite and offsite. At a time when customer demand for authentic social proof has a growing impact on merchant revenue, Magento customers have the most innovative, secure, and customizable UGC solution in the market, pre-installed into the Magento eCommerce platform for fast access and implementation.
Will Schnabel, SVP, Business Development, Yotpo stated that “This is another exciting milestone in our long-standing relationship with Magento, combining our mutual passion for empowering brands to create captivating eCommerce experiences throughout the shopper lifecycle. It is an honor to be chosen as the bundled UGC provider on the Magento platform.”
John Stockton, Senior Director, Commerce Product, Adobe said that “Having worked closely with Yotpo as a Premier Technology Partner, we’ve seen the tremendous value that customers derive from their full suite of UGC solutions. We are eager to offer customers a more seamless implementation experience and help them accelerate growth with this valuable UGC technology.”
Merchants using the pre-installed integration can get Yotpo up and running on their stores within a few hours and with minimal development resources. They also have clear visibility into UGC performance data with a dashboard displayed within the Magento admin.
Benefits of the bundled integration:
- Yotpo’s widgets and scripts are pre-installed on the Magento platform, reducing implementation time and cost. With the bundled integration, merchants can use Yotpo’s login credentials for activation and setup, requiring fewer development resources.
Easy-to-access performance analytics
- Merchants using the bundled integration will be able to view UGC performance without leaving the Magento admin.
Tested to ensure top performance
- Yotpo has been rigorously vetted through the Magento Functional Testing Framework, guaranteeing the integration’s reliability, speed, and security.
Smooth import of all existing reviews
- Import hard-earned reviews to Yotpo from Magento’s native solution or previous reviews provider, in just a few simple steps
Tech updates and releases
- Magento merchants will have direct access to the latest in Yotpo innovation, including product launches, feature releases, and ongoing updates.
Today, Yotpo is deployed in over 10,000 Magento stores, including on Moroccanoil, Helly Hansen, Everlast, and Adore Me. Yotpo is also partnered with leading Magento agencies, including Vaimo, Born Group, and Gorilla Group. Yotpo integrates with notable Magento partners, such as Nosto, Oracle + Bronto, Listrak, and AdRoll.