ZoomInfo, a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, today announced that it has earned 10 No. 1 rankings in G2’s Summer 2020 Grid Reports, its highest total ever. This included four-way sweeps in both the Market Intelligence and Marketing Account Intelligence sections, as well as best-in-class honors in both Enterprise and Small Business Sales Intelligence.
ZoomInfo set a company record by appearing on 14 G2 Grid Reports (No. 1 on 10 lists, No. 2 on 3 lists, No. 9 on 1 list). For the first time, the company was named in five different sections, including Buyer Intent Data Tools and Lead Capture:
- ZoomInfo earned at least seven No. 1 rankings for the fourth consecutive quarter.
- ZoomInfo maintained the top spot in both the Market Intelligence and Marketing Account Intelligence general categories for the sixth consecutive quarter.
- ZoomInfo topped LinkedIn Sales Navigator in the Enterprise Sales Intelligence category for the fourth consecutive quarter.
- For the first time, ZoomInfo was listed as the No. 1 Enterprise solution in all three of the Sales Intelligence, Market Intelligence, and Marketing Account Intelligence sections.
- ZoomInfo matched or improved its ranking in all 11 categories in which it appeared last quarter (Spring 2020).
- ZoomInfo earned its first rankings from the Lead Capture and Enterprise Market Intelligence categories.
“It’s an honor for ZoomInfo to be recognized tenfold by G2 as the best of the best in sales and marketing intelligence,” Hila Nir, Chief Marketing Officer at ZoomInfo. “From enterprises to SMBs, the ZoomInfo platform can help any B2B company persevere through these difficult times. With placement in five different sections, it’s clear that the market truly understands that ZoomInfo provides go-to-market solutions to tackle most sales and marketing pain points.”
“Rankings on G2 reports are based on data provided to us by real users,” said Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer at G2. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
No. 1 Placements
Sales Intelligence: Enterprise
Sales Intelligence: Small Business
Market Intelligence: Enterprise
Market Intelligence: Mid-Market
Market Intelligence: Small Business
Marketing Account Intelligence
Marketing Account Intelligence: Enterprise
Marketing Account Intelligence: Mid-Market
Marketing Account Intelligence: Small Business
No. 2 Placements
Sales Intelligence: Mid-Market
Buyer Intent Data Tools
No. 9 Placement
The Summer 2020 Grid® Reports are based on G2’s unique algorithm, which calculates customer satisfaction and market presence scores in real-time. Based on user reviews and data aggregated from online sources and social networks, ZoomInfo’s high placement in these categories underscores the ways in which best-in-class data feeds every step of a sales and marketing professional’s workflow, and reveal the need for an automated pathway to go-to-market intelligence.