Tecsys Inc. (TSX: TCS), a global leader in supply chain management solutions, announced that Eclipse Stores, a leading Canadian fashion retailer, has successfully integrated Tecsys’ order management system (OMS) into its e-commerce store, which is powered by Shopify. This strategic digital commerce fulfillment environment, implemented with expert guidance by Allure Commerce, highlights Eclipse’s commitment to enhance service levels and deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
The integration between Tecsys’ OMS and Shopify’s e-commerce platform provides a seamless flow of order information between the online storefront and back-end order management. This digitally-enabled environment allows Eclipse to expand its omnichannel capabilities across multiple platforms while maintaining a source of truth for tracking and management of inventory. This reduces manual entry, minimizes errors, and provides better visibility throughout the order processing cycle.
“We are in relentless pursuit of providing positive customer experiences, and that extends into our digital commerce ecosystem,” said Genevieve Bulgin, director of Retail Operations at Eclipse Stores. “Allure Commerce helped us realize our vision for a seamless, omnichannel experience, and provided the technical expertise to execute it flawlessly. Our new digital ecosystem effectively combines the elegant Shopify front end with the sophisticated Tecsys order management orchestration back end, providing a scalable platform for efficient omnichannel commerce.”
With Tecsys’ OMS, Eclipse can now leverage its integrated platform to offer a suite of customer-centric value drivers, enhancing the overall shopping journey while positively impacting business performance. The retailer is now equipped to:
- Elevate the customer experience with frictionless commerce and improved communication regarding order status.
- Simplify the returns process, offering added convenience for customers.
- Maximize sales opportunities, ensuring no sale is ever missed and increasing revenue streams.
- Scale its omnichannel capabilities, both by channel and volume. This includes the infrastructure to offer popular options like Buy Online, Pickup In Store (BOPIS), Reserve Online, Pickup In Store (ROPIS), and Ship-from-Store services.
- Drive better decision-making by using the combined data for valuable insights into customer behavior, sales trends and operational efficiency.
- Streamline processes, such as order consolidation and split orders, for increased operational efficiency.
Eclipse Stores’ initiative to integrate Tecsys’ OMS into their Shopify-powered store sets a high standard in retail efficiency and customer satisfaction. With accurate inventory data and efficient order processing, customer service associates have up-to-date information about product availability, visibility into order status, and flexibility around fulfillment preferences. This level of service can significantly enhance their customer’s shopping experience and is a testament to the role of innovative technology solutions in transforming the retail landscape.
“It is a privilege to work with Allure Commerce to deliver this level of digital commerce execution to the Eclipse team,” said Guy Courtin, vice president of Industry and Global Alliances at Tecsys. “Eclipse is a prime example of how the right combination of technology can create a ripple effect of efficiency and growth across all facets of retail business.”
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News