Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX), the award-winning AI-powered conversation intelligence company that helps businesses turn strategic insights into the actions that drive their most valued sales outcomes, today announced that it has launched Call Summary and Sentiment Suite capabilities. Powered by generative AI, these new features analyze and generate summaries of consumer-to-business calls, enabling businesses to immediately identify customers who have had exceptionally good experiences, as well as dissatisfied customers.
This valuable data empowers companies to capitalize on positive interactions by advancing sales processes or encouraging positive online behaviors, including reviews, as well as take action to rectify concerns from dissatisfied customers.
Call Summaries leverage the power of generative AI to transform the way businesses capture and utilize critical insights from customer interactions. This feature offers two distinct types of summaries:
- Outcome Focused Summaries give concise, natural-language descriptions of what occurred during a consumer-to-business call.
- Agent Focused Summaries provide comprehensive assessments of customer service or sales agent performance during calls.
Sentiment Suite combines structured and unstructured data to provide a holistic view of customer emotions during conversations:
- Customer Emotion gives a high-level assessment of whether conversations were positive, negative, or neutral.
- Emotion Categories assign specific sentiments such as satisfied, frustrated, or confused to callers, enabling tailored response strategies.
- View of Business combines emotion grading and call context to infer how the customer perceives your business: positive, negative, or neutral.
These structured data pieces are then paired with natural language explanations of why callers are reacting the way they are, enhancing the understanding of emotional dynamics during conversations.
“We are excited to announce the expansion of our suite of generative AI-driven conversational intelligence capabilities across all of our vertical markets,” said Edwin Miller, CEO, Marchex. “Call Summary and Sentiment Suite features deliver critical insights and enable businesses to make data-driven improvements at the agent level, fostering improved interactions, enhancing customer satisfaction, and strengthening their overall reputation and customer loyalty.”
The new features address critical pain points in customer relations:
- Agents are relieved from the tedious task of manual record-keeping, allowing them to focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Clients have the ability to identify which locations or agents have the highest volume of frustrated callers, and whether they are able to bring those customers around to a positive experience during the conversation journey.
- Managers can streamline call evaluations, sparing them the need to sift through entire audio recordings or transcripts, and making performance assessment more efficient.
- Customers receive a more personalized service as agents have access to accurate call recaps, leading to improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Call Summaries and Sentiment Suite are just the first in a series of AI enhancements in Marchex’s product pipeline, all designed to equip organizations with applications to proactively identify sales and growth opportunities, as well as address issues that may lead to negative experiences and reviews from dissatisfied customers.
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News