The Brand Safety Summit, produced by The 614 Group, returns to New York City on November 1 & 2. Since its launch in 2014, the summit has evolved into a cornerstone event that brings together senior audiences of global brands, agencies, platforms, publishers, and technology executives, to address pressing issues and opportunities in the digital ecosystem. This year, speakers like Ben Nimmo the Global Lead for Threat Intelligence at Meta, Tracy Elizabeth the Head of Family Safety and Developmental Health at TikTok, and Sheila Colclasure the Global Chief Digital Responsibility and Public Policy Officer at IPG will be taking the stage.
The summit is a forum to address the ongoing challenges that key industry stakeholders face head-on and provide tools to drive success and protect brand reputations. The Programmatic Conversation on Digital Safety at the Brand Safety Summit commences on November 1, focusing on the evolving world of programmatic and ad tech with discussions on data protection, privacy, CTV, and retail media led by industry experts. On November 2, the flagship event, Brand Safety Summit, continues with a curated agenda where senior media industry leaders will engage in essential dialogues on ensuring brand and consumer safety in digital environments.
“In the Brand Safety Summit’s 10th year, we’re including even more voices from across the industry, and highlighting the themes of usage and content safety, two incredibly important and timely topics,” said Rob Rasko, President, Brand Safety Summit. “Our goal is to continue to involve as many top brand marketers, advertising and AdTech agencies, and platform trailblazers as possible to have these crucial and eye-opening conversations to shape the future of brand safety in an ever-evolving, and demanding environment.”
In addition to those noted above and recently announced keynote speaker Nick Law the Creative Chairperson at Accenture Song, the line-up includes industry innovators, programmatic experts, and brand safety pioneers, including:
- Dominic Chu, Senior Markets Correspondent, CNBC
- Melissa Gallo, Executive Director, Head of Operations, CVS Media Exchange (CMX)
- Samantha Stetson, VP Client Council and Industry Trade Relations, Meta
- Mike Lyden, Vice President of Threat Intelligence, TAG
- Bill Adair, Knight Professor of the Practice of Journalism & Public Policy, Duke University
- Brittany Scott, VP of Measurement Partnerships, ZEFR
- Michelle Weiskittel, Senior Director, Media, Creative and Ad Operations, Albertsons Media Collective
- Dave Byrne, Director, Global Advertising Platform Integrity, Spotify
- Paul Gelb, Sr. Director, NA Head of Media Activation & Investment, Bayer
- Traci Spiegelman, Vice President, Global Media, Mastercard
- Danielle Wolinsky, Global Lead, Advertiser Trust & Responsibility, Google
Topics of conversation over the two days span the “complexity tax,” brand sustainability, youth safety, and well-being, employing responsible AI, misinformation, and a workshop led by NAI about the present and future of digital advertising as a consequence of new technologies, laws, and consumer expectations. TAG will be announcing 2023 US Invalid Traffic Benchmark results throughout the event. The summit will feature various interactive sessions, workshops, and exhibition spaces providing direct exposure to forward-thinking digital strategies.
For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News