Chatmeter, a leader in local search marketing and review management, today revealed several enhancements to Pulse, its text analysis tool, and Chatmeter Analytics Studio, its custom reporting and data analysis tool. Updated capabilities rooted in Chatmeter-built artificial intelligence (AI) offer 88% accuracy of customer information, a near 20% advantage over industry standard tools. Chatmeter’s tools provide brands with the trusted and actionable business intelligence required to scale quickly, while keeping local level customer interactions and insights at the forefront.
Customers expect more than ever from brands – more localized business information and more personalized interactions. Nearly two-thirds (63%) of customers expect personalization as a standard of service and want to be treated as an individual. However, global businesses struggle to keep up, as scanning billions of unstructured data segments, including photographs and natural language posts, is impossible to do at scale without the help of technology.
“Enterprises require technology that helps them proactively gather consumer insights and act on their consumer’s expectations, across all their locations,” said Sridhar Nagarajan, Vice President of Product at Chatmeter. “This is why smart businesses have invested so much in MarTech stacks and solutions. What many haven’t yet done, though, is up-level their systems to increase the accuracy of text or photo analytics to eliminate error and relate to customers in a consistent and human way. That next level is made easier by these enhancements.”
Key Benefits for Enterprises Leveraging Pulse and Chatmeter Analytics Studio:
- Empower Teams with Local Data – Visualize and share insights far beyond basic reporting via a robust data warehouse that offers customized reports and relevant snapshots for each location, for data relevant to all levels of an organization.
- Evaluate Trends Over Time – Go beyond a moment in time with a historical, detailed look at customer experience and engagement week over week to track trends in sentiment.
- Create Actionable Insights – Analyze local review data across all providers for national business visibility and understanding informed by local level insights.
- Unleash the Power of AI – Tap into natively-built machine learning and unparalleled natural language processing to manage and control unstructured data at scale; Chatmeter’s expertise ensures 88% accuracy – a new benchmark 18% above industry-average accuracy.
- Test and Analyze New Business Strategies – Evaluate new business ideas, revenue channels, product opportunities and marketing tactics by learning directly from live, honest customer feedback.
“It is vital for us to understand the customer experience at each of our locations,” says Emmanuel “Manny” Hilario, President and CEO of The ONE Group, creator of the international restaurant brand STK. “Chatmeter provides an in-depth look at this with real time insight into customer sentiments from all key review platforms, which is a leading indicator for us to understand the excellence that needs to be maintained and areas that need improvement. It is also a tool of praise, as sentiment can be pulled for various employees, kitchen and management. There is no better tool than Pulse to analyze what is happening within the four walls of our venues, and manage what is being said outside of them.”
Chatmeter Founder & CEO Collin Holmes comments, “We’re putting our recent investment and strong momentum to work to deliver above and beyond the industry-accepted standard of success. We’re raising our expectations to meet and exceed those of our customers, and helping enterprises do the same with technology innovation that improves business intelligence and turns insight into action.”