The CRM market is expected to grow by USD 42.41 bn from 2020 to 2025. This market forecast report by Technavio can help businesses make confident decisions with detailed research and analysis.
Some of the primary growth drivers for the CRM market are the increasing adoption of CRM by SMEs, increasing adoption of cloud-based offerings, and focus on customer engagement, according to Technavio. However, factors such as data security concerns may challenge the market growth.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- The CRM market has been segmented by application into CRM customer service and support software, CRM sales software, CRM marketing software, and CRM e-commerce software.
- Similarly, the market has been segmented by deployment into SaaS and on-premise.
- The SaaS segment has experienced significant market share growth.
- Based on geography, the CRM market has been segmented into five regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA.
- 55% of the growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- The US is the key country for the CRM Market in North America.
- The increasing adoption of cloud-based offerings will drive the CRM market growth in North America during the forecast period.
Check Out The New Martech Cube Podcast. For more such updates, follow us on Google News Martech News